epilouge

Chris was saying goodbye today

Chris was saying goodbye today. Not only to someone he loves, the only girl he's ever loved. He's saying goodbye the chapter of his life that he's going to miss the most.

So as he's running in the soaking wet rain, he's only thinking about what she said.

"I'm leaving with William. We're going to London." The words left and impact on his heart. He blinked a few times, was this a joke?  He laughed, "are you serious?" She nodded, he scoffed. "After everything, you're just leaving me?"

He knew he should've been nice, she was leaving the next day. She once again left him with tears on her face, he knew that look all too well.

He reached where she said to meet him. She wasn't sure if he was going to show at all. "Chris." She spoke. She leaped into he's arms, and at that moment everything was calm again. The rain beating down on them gave them a sense of security. They were real, they were safe.

He looked into her eyes, "Please don't go-" his voice cracked. "Don't leave me." She smiled as tears freely ran down her face. "Shh, i love you." She said, claiming truth the words they both wanted to say. He took a second admiring her face, before kissing her. They pulled away, foreheads touching. "I love you too." He said.

-

I guess that's the end of the most cliche story on Wattpad. Lmao but seriously thank you all so much for the reads and the comments and the votes. Thanks for being there on the journey. I love you all.

SEQUEL OR PART TWO? I have no idea if you guys want one after this but if you do let me know I have ideas but the ending could be here already. Tell me your thoughts. Love y'all.