Chapter 1-It's Just The Beginning!

" This is the worst day ever!" Said Dara. " But only ten minutes till recess." Said Kirsten. Ok, take 2! " UHHH!" Everybody growled. " Come on guys! Let's be positive, ok?" Asked Jumar.

Later, while practicing the dance " Binatbatan ", Kirsten , Jumar, Zach, and Dara saw someone set the classroom on fire." Let's crawl out! So no one will follow us." Said Zach. Kirsten, Jumar, Zach and Dara ran upstairs to the last floor, the seventh floor.

There were many students and teachers that were running down to the fire exit. They managed to jump safely out of the building. Little did they know that there was zombie apocalypse outside! They ran as quickly as they could to a safe place. After running for miles, they found a safely working train station! They hopped into the train and went to a safe place. After the ride, they went to Southwood city.

There were only small amount of zombies so, they hopped out. They found a fancy restaurant and went in. They were so scared so they hopped in back to the train but they forgot something! "Good thing that nobody is around!" Said Zach. They grabbed as much food as they could fit in their storage. A few moments later, it became dark outside and more zombies started rising up, so they went into the staff room and stayed there for the night.

The next morning, they woke up and went outside. There were no people or zombies outside. They managed to hop in to the train. They went to the Maniana forest. "I wonder what happened to Naj." Said Dara. "Oh! That smart guy? I heard he got burnt and turned into a skeleton." Said Kirsten.

"I hope Naj will survive but he's already a skeleton." Said Jumar. While walking in the woods, they saw an abandoned camp with plenty of canned foods and bottled waters inside.

They tried to get everything, but failed. Suddenly, Dara was grabbed by a zombie. Luckily, she was saved by Zach and Kirsten. They only got some food and water for only just one day. Let's visit the school again." Said Zach.

They found their way to the school and there was still canned foods, but some were burned by the fire. Suddenly, they found Naj's body - the whole body was skeleton but his head was not.

Naj's head moved, Kirsten and Dara shouted and zombies started running towards them. So, they took Naj's ( dead ) body and were off to find a place to hide. Jumar kept doing things for Naj to wake up, but failed.

While walking around, they saw a lab. "Maybe the apocalypse started HERE!" Shouted Zach. They went in slowly and a MAD SCIENTIST was there. "Woah!" Whispered Jumar. "It started here!" A girl whispered. The girl walked around the lab and took a look.

"What a snitch!" Said Kirsten. "It looks like the mad scientist was making a potion to make zombies!" Said Dara. " GET OUT!" Shouted the girl. "Who are you?" Asked Jumar. The girl introduced herself to the group. "My name is Feivel, I work for Dr. Jamie, a potion maker/ a chemist." Introduced the girl. "Can we meet her?" Asked Dara. "No! She's very busy making potions!" Said Feivel. "We won't get out until you tell us she's not busy!" Said Kirsten.

"FINE!" Said Feivel. They all walked in and Feivel introduced them to Dr. Jamie. "WHO ARE THEY!" Asked Dr. Jamie with a mad, shouting voice.

"Calm down tiger! They're my guests!" Said Feivel. "They might have zombie bites!" Said Dr. Jamie. "How dare you!" Said Kirsten.

Immediately, Dara took a random chemical that is on Dr. Jamie's table and poured it on Naj's body. "AHHH!" Shouted Dr. Jamie. Naj stood up and said hello.

"What is that?" Asked Feivel. "It's our friend, SkeleNaj." Answered Jumar. "PUSH THEM OUT!" Command Dr. Jamie. "Let us go!" Shouted Zach. Feivel let them go and they ran.

"FREEDOM!" Shouted Zach. "The zombies heard us!" Whispered SkeleNaj. "Graaaaarrrrr!" Shouted the zombies. All of them climed the big tree that they saw, and hid there for the night. "Ughhh! It's so hot in here, but i don't feel anything!" Said SkeleNaj. "Cause you're a skeleton! You don't have skin!" Said Kirsten. "Oh I forgot!" SkeleNaj exclaimed.

So they all continued to laugh. The next day, they went out to hunt for food and to look for any nearby river.

"I'm not hungry nor thirsty!" Shouted SkeleNaj. Everyone facepalmed and laughed. "Do you have amnesia?" Asked Zach. While walking, Kirsten almost fell to hole full of zombies. They all pulled Kirsten's hand.

"Help! I don't wanna die like this!" She shouted. Minutes later, they finally got her back standing. Everyone got worried, but not anymore!

Then, a random question popped into Jumar's mind. "What did you feel when we poured the chemical on you?" He asked. "I felt like I'm burning!" Answered SkeleNaj.

While talking, they found a pig and tried to chase it. They caught it and killed it. They collected some sticks to create a fire and to cook the pig.

"We're so lucky that we found food!" Said Jumar and Zach. Meanwhile, they found Dara crying in the corner. They quickly approached her and asked her what happened.

"I can't believe it! We ate and killed a poor pig!" Answered Dara. "I missed my parents." Exclaimed Zach. "Don't you worry, they're probably in a better place now." Whispered Jumar.

It was getting dark so they went back to their tree. They were surprised to see that there were canned foods and watered bottles inside it. "Are we going to live here forever?" Asked SkeleNaj. "Of course not, Noobie!" Answered Kirsten. "How about we apoligize to Dr. Jamie?" Asked Dara. "Sure! 'Cause I don't want to get in a fight anymore." Jumar agreed.

The next day, they went back to Dr. Jamie's lab to apologize of what happened. Feivel saw them and gave them a dirty look. "What do you want?" Asked Feivel. "We went here to apologize to Dr. Jamie." Answered the group.

They went inside the lab and apologized to Dr. Jamie. After that, they went outside and tried to hunt for food. Dr. Jamie's plan will be done soon. "Feivel!" Dr. Jamie shouted with a big, booming voice. Feivel  ran as fast a she could.

"I want you to kill that group of people that went inside my lab. Dr. Jamie handed Feivel a poison to kill them. "If you failed, you're the own who's going to be turned into one of my subjects...

TO BE CONTINUED ON TGA CHAPTER 2