Chapter 16-Survivors

"Where's Maco?"
"Who's Maco?"

"Don't worry! I think I can use my portal!" Said Keiko. So she tried to open her portal. "ZEW NYORK! I think thats where we left him!" Said Dara. Baby Jamie was delighted. The portal opened and they all hopped in. They got to Zew Nyork and saw zombies. They got outnumbered by the zombies, and many were grabbed and eaten. Kiara, Rian, office David, and Angelo.

But, they still moved on and still went to look for Marco. "There he is!" Whispered Keisha. Keisha harshly grabbed Marco and Keiko quickly opened her portal. Fortunately, they got out in time. "Phew!" Said by the child, Jamie. "You just sacrificed three of your people just for me!" Said Marco. Then, everyone saw Julius looking for something.

"What are you looking for? Athena?" Asked SkeleNaj. Julius nodded his head. "Oh, she was just buying some food." SkeleNaj answered Julius with a lazy face. "Guys look!" Arki shouted.

"A 16-year-old girl was shot in the chest by an unknown person. Police are now investigating where the bullet came from. She was dead on the spot."
-News.

Julius was in shock. Everyone was shocked. "Someone's behind this thing, I knew it from the start." Julius started to curl his fist. He was angry, shocked, and sad. Everyone was shocked, too. Everyone knew that Julius had a crush on Athena. They were together from the time they found her. BANG! BANG! BANG! They heard gunshots from afar. They also heard something banging on the door.

"I have a plan!" Said Arki with a smile on her face.

"So first we go out in the windows, load your guns, there might be zombies blocking the way. So once you killed the zombies, we'll go to our boat. Get it? Okay, let's go." Dara took a hard object and threw it at the window. They heard the sound of their windows breaking. They went out the window and started shooting zombies in the head. "It's clear!" SkeleNaj Shouted.

They quickly ran to their boat and hopped in. A few hours later, they got to a place named Hambodia. While they were walking, they saw two silhouettes in the distance. PEEEEEPPPPP! The sound of Kirsten's whistle was heard by the two people in the distance. The two people slowly walked towards them while holding a gun. "We won't hurt you!" Said by the group of Keisha, Nika, Kirsten, Dara, Julius, SkeleNaj, and Arki. The two put their guns down. But then... AAAAAHHHHHHH! The boy that was still unknown. The girl shot the zombie in the head.

"Are you okay???" The girl asked the boy. The boy nodded. The boy's arm was bloody, probably. A bite. "Please! Help us!" The girl shouted. They quickly took him to a nearby abandoned house. Will he be able to survive?