Chapter 18-The Group

Nika shouted as she was almost grabbed by a zombie. "MACO!!!!!" Shouted Jamie while shedding tears. "Wh-what's happening? W-wait, he's getting eaten be zombies?!" Arki pulled out hear gun and started blowing off her enemies heads.

Arki's POV
Why is this happening? I just want to die right now. But it's not the right time. I should teach Jamie how to hold a gun and defend herself first. I MUST NOT DIE!

Third Person
"Pass me more bullets!" Arki shouted loudly. Kirsten threw the bullets to Arki. "Naj, let me borrow your katana! Thanks!" She asked as she quickly took Naj's katana strapped to his back. Kirsten started slicing the zombies' enemies heads off. Meanwhile, Arki stopped shooting. She froze. "WATCH OUT!" Shouted Kirsten as she chopped off the zombies head. "What were you doing?" The girl with the katana asked.

"I-I'm so-"
"This is not the time!" Said Kirsten as Arki was cut off. "Go without me! I'll just follow you when I'm done here! Go!" Shouted Kirsten. Keisha grabbed Arki's wrist as she pulled her near a garbage can, while the other members are at the other side of the road. "What are we doing here?!" Arki asked. "Shhhhh!" Keisha shushed Arki. "There's no time for this. The only thing you should put in your brain is survival." Keisha said with an emotionless face.

Keisha grabbed a wooden stick as a weapon and headed outside. "Don't move a muscle!" Keisha whispered as she walked quietly to not attract the zombies. "Kirsten!" Keisha saw that Kirsten was outnumbered and surrounded by zombies. She kicked the in the head and hit them with a stick. Kirsten was already on the ground. She reached her hands out to Kirsten. "Let's go!"

They called the other membersand they ran and ran. They found a place where there were no zombies. They found this big gate that is very sturdy. "Woah, what is this place?" Asked Jamie. "Let's see if there's people there." Said Dara. "Hello? Anyone there?" They shouted. "Looks like no one's-" "PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" There were people on top of the gate, poiting their guns to them. "CAN WE JOIN YOU?" Shouted Arki.

"WE ONLY ALLOW SIX PEOPLE! SEVEN IS TOO MANY!" The man shouted.
"I-" Nika said.
"But Nika-"
"No. I want to be alone. Please." Nika whispered.
"Leave her be. It's her decision." Said Arki
"Okay."

Nika left as the people opened the gate to let them in. "We should separate this child from the others." Said by a guy. They pushed the group to a cramped, messy, and dirty room and was given leftovers to eat. Meanwhile, Jamie was being teached on how to defend herself. They taught her how to use a gun and a sword. She was treated nicely by the people.

A week has passed and Jamie haven't seen the others yet.

Where are they?