Chapter 14 - The Truth Outspoken

When the Games had finished, Fairy Tail returned to the lodge cheering with happiness. Mira entered the bar and began filling drinks to the brim, the yellow liquid spilling from the sides and wetting the countertop. 

                Minutes later, Juvia and Erza entered, the bluenette limping into the lobby and nearly tumbled over when people started hugging her. The red head stayed behind her, keeping her upright as they moved away from the door and Juvia sank into a couch beside Levy, who had a book in hand. 

                "Juvia," the petite girl said, closing her book when the bluenette sat next to her. "Glad you're back. Are you feeling okay? No offense but, you look like hell."

               "Juvia is okay," she said but when she moved a muscle, she winced. "She watched your match against Lyon. Nice fight, Juvia didn't know who was going to win." Their fight had been something special, since Levy could somewhat use ice as well, it was a perfect match.

               Levy seemed less pleased however. "He was way too strong, I couldn't stand a chance against him."

              "We're still in first place though," Erza added, arms crossed, standing behind Juvia who's back was too her. "That's something to celebrate about, plus Juvia being back and well. Sort of," she added when Juvia rubbed her neck, rolling her shoulders from exhaustion.

                The door had suddenly burst open and Lissa ran through, her head down as she bolted up the stairs, the man named Xavier walking after her. Erza realized he wasn't a running kind of man as he calmly followed the young girl up the stairs. Ruby jumped through the doorway, rolling across the floor and landing perfectly on his knees. 

                  "Dude seriously," Nothing said, entering the lobby with Lucy. "Can you stop acting like a bloody ninja?" But Ruby wasn't listening as he made his way over to Wendy, who began backing up into Natsu. 

                    "Hi Wendy," he said, a little too happily. "Sorry about what I said during the challenge, but you know I had too like I know you had too. Right?!"

                    Lucy face palmed while Nothing shook his head slowly. Erza felt the vibes of parenting as Lucy yelled at Ruby to go upstairs, which he angrily obeyed, giving a small wave to Wendy as he disappeared up the stairs. "I swear to God, that kid is gonna be the death of me," Lucy said, running a hand through her loose hair. 

                    She wore a grey sweatshirt, that certainly didn't fit her and skinny jeans, white shoes and her face was makeup free, showing her raw skin. Without makeup, her skin didn't shine in the overhead light while Nothing seemed like a God beside her, his hair gelled back and the suit be wore fitting his body perfectly. 

                     Some of the girls in the guild looked at him with an awe expression but he didn't pay any attention as he nudged Lucy in the arm. "I'm going to give Ruby a pep talk about love, since he's completely failing at it." Wendy squealed when she heard him say that, her face lighting with embarrassment as she squeezed beside Levy and the arm of the couch. When Nothing disappeared, Lucy glanced over at Juvia, who stared at her with a blank expression.

                    "Well looky here, Miss Juvia Lockser is back in the lodge, same as me. I must say that I'm not sorry about what I did to you, just so you know," she said, crossing her arms as she confidently at the bluenette who didn't seem affected.

                  "It's alright Lucy, I forgive you." 

                  "Say what?"