chapter four: yikes

Ryan dragged Brendon into his apartment building, and the warm air of the lobby hit them like a sauna.
They ignored the bell hop and went straight into the elevator. Ryan slammed the twelfth floor button, and then grabbed Brendon's hair in another kiss. The older man kissed back instantly, pinning Ryan against the marble walls of the tiny crate.

A high-pitched ding interrupted them and the two metal doors opened. Ryan pulled Brendon along by the hips until they reached apartment 321.

"Shit."

Sudden realization crossed Ryan's mind.

"What?"

Brendon asked, his lips barely touching the soft skin of Ryan's throat.

"I don't have a key."

Ryan groaned and rested his head against the door.

"You live here how do you not have a key?"

"I leave and come in through the window!"

After a moments hesitation, Ryan knocked on the door. Seconds later, it flew open and Patrick was there with a worried expression.

"Ryan! Why are you using the door? What's- oh."

Patrick made direct eye contact with Brendon, then looked shyly down to his feet.
Ryan understood why Patrick might be uncomfortable, Ryan's neck was bruised with hickys and Brendon's lips were swollen from over-use.

"I'm fine, Patty. This is Brendon, he's our neighbor"

Brendon smiled and offered a hand, which Patrick shook softly.
Ryan grabbed them both and pulled them indoors, as he attempted to avoid any residents watching his new hookup.

"So, uh, Patty, we're gonna go to my room."

Ryan grabbed Brendon's hand and without another word, rushed them to his bedroom. He pushed Brendon back on the bed and sank between his legs.

"Whoa!"

Brendon exclaimed, as Ryan pulled his belt off and unzipped his jeans.
Ryan smiled up at Brendon and slipped his hand down the older mans boxers.
A straggled gasp erupted from Brendon's parted lips and he watched with half-closed eyes as Ryan began to lower his mouth to Brendon's crotch.

A loud and repetitive knock interrupted them. Ryan gave a sympathetic look and stood from between Brendon's knees.

He opened the door to a seemingly pissed Pete Wentz.

"What?"

Ryan ran a hand through his hair and leaned against the door frame.

"Patrick told me you've brought a guy here. What the fuck?"

"Hi! I'm Brendon!"

Brendon waved at Pete as he zipped his jeans back up.

"Seriously?"

Pete raised an eyebrow at Brendon and then looked back to Ryan,

"Ryan get him out of here. This is me and fiancées home."