chapter eight: christmas

Ryan's eyes fluttered open and he saw the most beautiful sight he'd ever had the pleasure of viewing.

Brendon Urie was asleep on his back with his mouth open and eyes screwed shut tightly. His brown hair was messy and floppy on his forehead. Shadows from the falling snow outside his window created dancing dots on his face.

"Wake up, idiot."

Ryan complained, pressing his hand to Brendon's soft chest.

"Good morning, baby boy."

Brendon's eyes opened and he smiled at the sight of the pretty boy laying next to him.
He leaned into a kiss and rolled over so he hovered over Ryan.

"It's christmas eve."

Ryan pushed Brendon by his chest and stared up at him,

"Have any plans?"

"Well there's this boy, named Ryan, who i really like. And i planned on watching season 5 of American Horror Story with him while we eat pizza and drink our asses off."

Brendon gave Ryan one more chaste kiss then rolled back to his side of the bed. He stretched and Ryan groaned at the sight of Brendon's back muscles contracting.

"Oh! I'll ask Ryan. He said there's no where he'd rather be."

Brendon hummed in content and stood, walking over to Ryan's side of the bed,

"Let's get breakfast first, maybe a little walk, then the rest of the day is just me and you."

He scooped Ryan up in his arms and carried him bridal style to the bathroom.
Brendon turned the water on in the tub and closed the door behind him, the room slowly filling with steam.

"What's this?"

"I call it a bath, Ryan."

Brendon chuckled at Ryan and handed him his tooth brush. Together they brushed their teeth and washed their faces. Brendon stopped the water and walked behind Ryan, wrapping his arms around his waist.
He slipped his fingers in the waistband of Ryan's underwear and slowly pulled them down his legs to the floor. Brendon pulled his own boxers down and lowered himself into the warm water. He extended a hand, which Ryan took shyly. He sat in front of Brendon and felt the other mans legs on either side of his torso.

For a moment, they just laid in the warm water together, in silence. To Ryan this was the perfect Christmas Eve. To be here with Brendon, just being together and feeling their skin touch.

Suddenly, Ryan felt Brendon's hand slide over his thigh and move closer to his crotch.

"Do you want this?"

Brendon whispered, close to Ryan's ear. Ryan nodded rapidly, his head falling back onto Brendon's damp chest.

Brendon wrapped his hand around Ryan's member and started to stroke.
Ryan's mouth parted and he let out a straggled gasp, biting on his lip to quiet himself.
Waves of pleasure jolted through his body, sharp and overwhelming. His whole body was red and violet.

Brendon kissed Ryan's neck softly as he flicked his wrist, pleasuring his boyfriend.
Ryan's body began to shutter and he curled his toes. His back arched and he let out one final gasp, then let go.