chapter ten: smut

Brendon picked Ryan up by his thighs and shoved him against the wall of their shared bedroom. He kissed the younger man with impatient lips, tugging at his bottom lip and groping him with his mouth.

Ryan tasted pink in the corners of Brendon's mouth.
He tugged on Ryan's hair and his mouth was suddenly grey and metallic.

They tumbled onto the bed in a half clothed bundle, connected at the mouth and arms wrapped around each other.

"You're sure?"

Brendon pushed the hair away from ryan's forehead and planted soft kisses on his temple,

"Yes, Urie."

Ryan moved his head so Brendon had to kiss his lips, and they were once again in a heated embrace. Brendon slipped his fingers in the waistband of Ryan's boxers and pulled them down his long pale legs.

Ryan arched his back and kneeled, face pressed against the warm bedsheets. Brendon shook his head and put his hands on Ryan's waist. he flipped Ryan over and shuffled so he was just below his waist.

Ryan's eyes screwed shut and his mouth flew open as he felt Brendon's mouth around him. He grabbed fistfuls of the sheet and pulled it to his chest, moans of enjoyment  tumbling off of his tongue. The world was white-hot.
Brendon hummed deep in his throat and Ryan made a guttural moan.

After the ball in Ryan's tummy exploded, and Brendon did what a boyfriend was expected to do, Ryan was back on his stomach.
He opened his mouth in a silent call as Brendon filled him.

Their bodies were formed into a tangle of limbs and sweat. Ryan was pushed into the mattress and his face was smushed into the clean pillows. 
Brendon dug his fingernails into the soft white flesh of Ryan's thighs. For the first time in a long time, Brendon felt alive. The warmness creeping over his body as him and ryan consummated their love was a forever feeling.

"I love you."

Ryan said, muttering into the pillow. Brendon grunted and bucked his hips roughly, pushing them both into the sheets.
He reached around Ryan's waist and began pleasuring his boyfriend.

Brendon let himself go without warning and came undone, still thrusting his hips against Ryan's body.
Ryan followed after, collapsing into a pile on the bed with his boyfriend.

Brendon lifted the sheets and Ryan crawled under, cuddling up to the older mans chest.
As he closed his eyes with exhaustion, everything was white and yellow.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

sorry for being a piece of shit and not uploading frequently. and i came back with this 400 word garbage! i promise i'll get a good chapter out soon. don't forget to vote