16.

"Elle?"

"Mhm?"

"Do you," he scratches the back of his neck nervously, "Wanna see Star Wars: The Force Awakens with me this Saturday?"

"No."

I reply, somehow managing to keep a straight face, even though, every few seconds, my lip twitches, as I try to contain myself from bursting into a fit of laughter.

He starts muttering under his breath, making himself more and more flustered and infuriated with himself as time passes.

I decide that I've let the poor kid sweat enough, "Of course I'll see The Force Awakens with you, Alfonso.

His eyes light up, as if his entire world was completed with my answer. I'm unsure why, as I am his girlfriend, and he is my boyfriend.

"Do you want to go on an adventure," he asks me suddenly.

"Sure," I reply, "Do you wanna take everyone else?"

"If you want to."

I smile at him, "I'd like that."

He leans his chin on my shoulder, watching me as my fingers practically fly over the keyboard, barely touching my phone screen as I invite: Shawn, Kayla, Alice, and Leah.

"What now?"

I turn my head abruptly, as we sit on the bench on the way home, forgetting momentarily that he's on my shoulder. How I managed to do that, I'm unsure, but I managed and there's a hot read flash of pain that courses through both my nose and forehead.

"Ouch!"

I fall backwards, doubling over in laughter as my body slams against Alfonso's and we both tumble off the bench, Alfonso getting the majority of the blow due to my failure of hand eye coordinated.

"You're so coordinated, Elle."

He rolls his eyes struggling under me as I decide to just move and sit on his stomach.

"Ah shit," air hisses between his teeth as his face contorts into a very strange expression.

"What's wrong? Are you okay??"

He emits a pained groan, "Elle, look where you're sitting."

I move around, confused, "I'm sitting on your stomach though...?"

"No you're not," he squints his eyes shut in pain..?

"Elle, get up and as you do, look where you were sitting."

I do, an as I look down, I see the his stomach still...

"I was sitting on your stomach though?"

"Half of you was sitting on my dick," more air hisses through this teeth.

"oh."

"Oh."

"OH."

"Oh my gosh, Alfonso, oh my god, I'm so sorry!"

I continue to mutter my apologies, as I run in circle, eventually running into his chest.

"Elle, breathe, look at me," he lets a small laugh burst from his chest, "I'm fine, okay, just breathe," I nod my head slightly, "breathe," he repeats.

"Okay, I'm chill, I'm fine."

I nod slightly, bending down slightly and offering him a hand up, only to get pulled down on top oh him.

"HEY!"

I shout at him , a giggle bursting through my lips.

"Okay, okay."

I struggle off of him and we each brush off the imaginary dust from our clothes.

Just as we climb back on the bench I hear a voice, "Ariel," it gasps dramatically, "Are you trying to steal my man!!"