Bad Dreams. [Larry Stylinson AU]

Louis Tomlinson has been battling depression ever since his dad commit suicide. He doesn't have many friends and to make matters worse; he's gay.

That's when Harry shows up in Doncaster. He's rude, stubborn, and close minded. Harry immediately hates Louis.

Louis is the exact opposite of Harry, he's quiet, polite, broken, weak. But when there is only 2 homosexual lads in one town, you learn to accommodate. That's where it started; harmless fun. A quick shag now and then.

But when Harry is around Louis' depression disappears, his nightmares of his dad are gone too.

Can hate really change into love?

Copyrighted © to larrywanks. All Rights Reserved.

Description for those of you on your phones and shit, if you've already read the description keep scrolling.

This fanfic will have tons of smut tbh. This is based off the song Calum Hood wrote called Bad Dreams; hence the title. 

TO SEE THE PROLOGUE YOU HAVE TO BE FOLLOWING ME BC WATTPAD FUCKINH PUT IT ON PRIVATE AND I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE HOW TO CHAGNE IT DAMN IT WATTPAD. SO FOLLOW ME AND READ ONNNN. 

 The prologue and chapter 4 & 5 are private so you must be following to see.

Remember comments are my best friends. Please comment.

muah
-larrywanks