Epilogue.

dedictated to uniquelyxlarry bc i love her omgsifngrea. Go read (my favorite by her) i sleep naked like it makes me want to commit mass homicide bc of feels.

and the gif on the side louis looks right at harry when he sang that i cry so mcuh

-

The whole school had been called for an assembly. Harry had met up with Louis in the hallway to ensure that he had a seat next to his gorgeous boyfriend.

The lecturer was about underage sex, and the dangers of sex. Harry starting thinking about the times he and Louis had had sex. Louis' hot body slamming into him with no mercy. Just the way he liked it.

Apparently, Harry's dick liked it too, he had a boner. He wanted it to go away, but Louis repositioned so his head is resting on Harry's lap. Harry tried so hard for nothing to tip Louis off about his problem, but Louis wiggled his head around to get comfortable. Harry's dick twitched and Louis felt it.

"Problem Harry?"

Harry bit his lip and shook his head.

Louis breathed on Harry's crouch. He rubbed his face against Harry's dick again.

Harry groaned to himself. He couldn't breathe right. He wanted nothing more than for Louis to bend him over these bleachers.

Louis sat up and set a jacket on Harry's lap. He then slipped his hand down Harry's pants.

Harry choked, but kept quiet. Louis rubbed his thumb over the head.

Harry leaned in Louis' ear, "Bathroom?"

Louis shrugged, "I dunno, I'm really interested in what this guy is talking about."

Harry growled, "I want you to fuck me so hard that I can't walk for days straight. Fuck me so hard I'll never have to stretch again."

Louis loved the idea. He winked at Harry before telling one of teachers that he'll be in he bathroom.

Louis went straight into a stall and started to palm himself. He heard the door open and lock.

"Louis?"

Louis left the stall and pushed Harry against the sink, attacking his lips. Louis shoved his tongue in Harry's mouth. He buttoned Harry's pants as he swirled his tongue around Harry's.

Harry's ripped jeans fell to the floor, followed by his boxers and shirt.

Louis flipped Harry around so his face was facing the mirror. He grabbed Harry's hips and grinded into them. Harry ran his hand under warm water and started to pump himself.

"Louis, just fuck me already, the teachers might become curious."

Louis took off his shirt, pants, and boxers. "Suck me. I don't have lube."

Harry dropped to his knees. He took the dick in his mouth and quickly lapped it up with spit.

"Suck harder," Louis curled his toes, "Okay off."

Harry immediately stood up and looked in Louis' eyes, "Punish me, Daddy?"

Louis bent Harry over the sink, and smacked his ass, "Okay darling." Louis shoved in. "For every sound you make, I spank you."

Harry groaned. Louis smacked his bum. He liked seeing the fat jiggle in a water-like style.

Louis trusted in with difficulty, due to the lack of lube. Harry let out a stuttering breath.

Louis sped up, and change his position so he can make Harry scream.

"Ugh Lou, harder." Harry started to meet Louis thrusts.

Louis smacked Harry's ass, causing him to moan more. Louis continued thrusting in.

"I wish we had handcuffs and that pretty little thong you had on. You're such a slut. Begging for sex in public. I hope you're enjoying this. You're really going to get it at home." Louis thrusted in. He felt the heat of Harry wrap around him. He moaned.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"First I'm going to take that little vibrator of yours and get to the edge of coming. Then I'm going to let you sit there with a major boner. Maybe then I'll fuck you senseless while you have a cock ring on. Then you'll let me mouth fuck you." Louis hit his prostate, "But I bet you'll love it, won't you darling?"

"Yes, Daddy. Fuck me."

Louis felt his stomach get tight. "Ugh Harry, so warm. Uh. You little slut. Letting me fuck you in school." Louis felt his stomach clench, before he released into Harry's hole.

Harry watched Louis cum in the mirror. The sight nearly sent Harry over the edge.

Louis pulled out and started to suck Harry off. He ran his tongue down Harry's shaft before taking him fully.

One hand fingered while the other fondled the balls.

"Oh Louis, oh God. Fuck fuck fuck. You can't just- Ahhh fuck Louis. Daddy!" Harry came fast down Louis' throat.

"My little slut." Louis put his shirt on.

[A/N]

and its overrrr.

hated this book so much omg. okay so go look for When We Were Us and Gay High School Musicals bc their up soooo go read it!

Yes I decided to post both of them bc i love WWWU im so excited for it. 

im in the school play and I've been building the set for 8 hours straight. im so tired and grumpy and i need some cheering up.

love u

muah
XxDimples