Chapter Six.

this will be shamefully short.

∆∆∆∆

When Louis got home, Harry wasn't there.

Instead, Louis took a shower. He felt like he aged by sixty years just being around elders. Although the nice ladies knitted him two beanies, not including the one he made.

He scrubbed his skin roughly. He stood under the steady stream of warm water.

Louis heard his phone ringing in the next room over.

He shut off the water and wrapped a towel securely around his waist.

"Hello?"

"It's amazing to hear your voice again."

Louis recognized the voice and nearly dropped the phone. "Darren?"

A deep rooted chuckle emits from Louis' phone. "Hey, I miss you."

Tears well in Louis' eyes, "Are you okay? Is your mum too tough on you? Did you meet someone else?"

"Mushroom, slow the pace. I'm okay. My mum is a little upset, but I'm surviving. And no. I love you, Louis-"

"I love-"

A banging sound rang in Louis' ears.

"Darren! No, you don't love him. No son of mine is a faggot do you understand?" A woman spoke.

Darren breathed into the phone. He was obviously hiding from his mum.

"That boy is disgusting. He is appalling, he gave you that disgraceful disease."

"Mum, being gay isn't a disease."

The woman scoffed, "Darren, the boy is only trying to ruin you."

"That boy is Louis and I love him."

A smack sound scared Louis.

"What is that? Are you still on the phone with him?" The mother wrenched it out of Darren's trembling palms. "Hi, Louis," She snarled. "Stay away from my son you twinky fairy or I will have you kicked out of that school." The line died.

Louis held the phone to his ear for a solid 5 minutes more. 

He threw his phone cross the room. Louis screamed into his pillow for a few minutes.

He felt a crushing pain in his chest. He took a deep breath, but no matter what he did it didn't feel like he had enough air. Soon, he was hyperventilating. Tears were streaming down his face uncontrollably. Louis had no control. He wanted control. No, he needed control.

Louis tried to get up, but he crumpled to the floor. He stayed there for a while. He couldn't get his body to work for him. Louis really was pathetic. 

He made it to the bathroom and stared at himself in the mirror. The longer Louis looked, the worst he felt. 

The straightener was sitting on the counter, taunting him. Louis felt the tears streaming down his face. He plugged it in.

∆∆∆∆

"Have a wonderful day!" The man behind the counter yelled after Harry's retreating figure. 

Harry smiled. After he was finished teasing Louis, he went out shopping. He bought a bunch of things varying from clothes to shoes to headbands and hats.

He also picked up some blankets and pillows for his bed. He was balancing every bag - there were at least 15 - in his right hand and carrying his freshly-made coffee. Harry got it half off because he charmed the baristo. 

Harry was ready to go home, but he didn't want to have to be near Louis. Just the name makes the blood in his body pump cold. Harry wasn't sure what it was about Louis he didn't like. It just happened.

Harry went around the corner and nearly ran into someone. "Oh, sorry."

"No, problem," The guy said. He had a distinct hand sized bruise across his face.

Harry, being the caring person he is, smiled. "Are you okay, mate?"

The lad looked around Harry's age. "Yeah, I am just having a bad .... life."

"Oh, sorry. I'm Harry."

"Darren. It's nice to meet you, Harry."

Harry looked at Darren closely. "Have we met before? You look familiar."

Darren shook his head.

"That's a nasty bruise," Harry looked at the bruise on Darren's face.

Darren laughed, brushing it off.

Harry smiled before saying goodbye and went on his way home.

∆∆∆∆

Louis had tears streaming down his puffy and red face.

He had red spots all over his arms. It doesn't look like an accident anymore.

He pressed it to his arm once again. He yelled out.

The bathroom door opened.

Harry stood there with his eyes wide and mouth open.

"Harry, What are you-"

"You're disgusting," Was what came from Harry's mouth.

The realization of being caught flooded Louis' body. He dropped the straightener. It clattered against the floor. His breaths became jagged. The feeling he had tried to get rid of returned. Black dots clouded his vision and all he could think was don't tell, don't tell, don't tell.

"I thought you were pathetic before! God, you're so ... so ... I'm telling Niall!"

Louis shook his head quickly and stumbled towards Harry.

Harry stepped back.

"Please don't." The black dots now almost fully covered his vision and his head felt lighter.

Harry shook his head and walked out of the room. Leaving Louis alone.

∆∆∆∆

A/N

I know you've waited like 3 weeks for a chapter with only 800 words and I feel so awful.

I have no excuse but writer's block. I promise that the next chapter will not completely suck.

muah

XxDimples