Chapter Fourteen

Louis stayed in bed all day. How could he get  Harry to forgive him? 

How could Louis ever like Darren? He was such a jackass. Louis was so angry. He wanted to burn himself, but he resisted. This wasn't going to get out of control. He was going to be able to remain unharmed. 

Louis picked up his phone and dialed someone who would always be here to help. 

"Horan hears you," Niall said picking up the phone.

Louis smiled softly, "That joke is still as bad as the first time you said it."

"So wassup Louis, I haven't spoken to you in a while."

"I've been busy-"

"With your cock up Harry's arse?"

Louis swallowed the lump in his throat, "that's why I need to talk to you."

Niall seemed to understand and mumbled a "over in ten" before hanging up. 

Five minutes later, a knock sounded. Louis tugged the door open and hugged Niall. 

"What happened?"

"Well, Harry and I were doing things in the shower when the someone knocked and Darren was standing there-"

"No fucking way-"

"And Harry said somethng about a cockring and called me babe and Darren flipped shit. He yelled at me and Harry stepped in to defend me, and Darren said that I was using Harry for sex and Harry fucking believed him."

Niall nodded, "I always thought Darren was a little shit."

Louis punched him lightly and looked at his phone. "I'm going to his class to apologize."

Niall smiled.

_

Louis stood outside Europe History class and waited. The bell sounded and kids poured into the hallways as fast as they could. Louis made sure to look at every kid to make sure it wasn't Harry. Soon a mop of curls appeared in the doorway.

"Harry! Harry!"

Harry continued to walk away.

Louis ran as fast as he could and grabbed Harry's arm, "Look at me!"

"I can't Louis. Please, if you care about me at all you'd leave me alone."

Louis let out an exasperated sigh, "I can't believe you're believing him over me! Harry, I'm your boyfriend and you think what my ex said was the truth. Harry please-"

Harry kept his eyes on the floor, as people started to stop and listen. "Louis if you care about me at all-" 

"Of bloody course I care about you. That's why I'm not leaving you. Harry just listen to me for fucksake. I would never use you." He yelled and put his hands on Harry's chin. His voice softened, "I need you to believe me. I'm not even the one who proposed the friends-with-benefits thing anyway. Harry after Darren was withdrawn I wanted to die. But you show up and we hated each other but I still wanted you to like me. God, Harry, I love you."

Harry looked at Louis. A group of girls nearby cooed. "You love me? But Darren-"

"Fuck Darren. Harry, it's always been you. Since the moment you held me close, it's only been you. You're all I want, so much it's hurting, Harry. It's always been you who I love. I'm in love with you, Harry. Not Darren, not Jesus, you."

Harry's eyes watered.

Louis turned to everyone in the hall. "Attention fellow class zombies, I am Louis Tomlinson, and I am in love with Harry Styles."

Harry covered Louis' mouth with his head, "Okay, I understand. You're so-"

Louis cut him off with a kiss. 

Their lips move together quickly and feverishly. Louis let Harry shove his toungue into his mouth and sighed. They continued to make out in the hall until a teacher reprimended them,

Harry and Louis walked back to their room. They were cuddling on Louis bed when Harry smiled. 

"Tell me what you love about me?" Harry asked.

"I love your smile. Whenever I'm angry with you, all you have to do is smile and I melt. I also love your voice. When you speak I want to just fuck you raw. I love how you held me when I had a panic attack. I love that you are so forgiving, because I love you. I love how smart you are, and how you make me feel dumb whenever I'm doing homework. I love when you sing in the shower unknowingly. You sing so beautifully you know. And when you cry you still manage to be the prettiest person I've ever seen. I love that you love me, because I didn't know that was possible."

-

Omg I saw Tammy today and it was so funny. I enjoyed it and I almost cried tbh.

No smut in this chapter, I can feel your disappointment, I know. Also this is so short I'm ashamed.

I have decided to not do 5 years; one lie bc I have no clue how that was going to work so please pick

Larry hsm

or

when we were us

and read my smut collection bc smut is cool.

(I uploaded on time again I'm so amazing. even though this is short)

(and Hannah, I'll only take you back if you do what Louis does to Harry bc you're basically Louis in our relationship.)

muah

xxdimples