Chapter Five

Louis woke up to Niall sitting at Louis' desk scrolling down Facebook on Louis' laptop. He was listening to those stupid boy bands he is obsessed with.

"Niall?" Louis looked at Harry's side of the room to see him still sleeping. "How in the hell did you get in here?"

Niall looked from the laptop to Louis, "I knocked a few times and no one answered."

"How'd you get in though?"

"I picked the lock," He said changing to song to a song be The Wanted.

Louis groaned, "Zayn is an awful influence on you. Why are you playing this shit?"

Niall looked at Louis, "I love this fucking band. You just think you're too cool for it. I love boybands."

Louis groaned, "I know you like boybands. It's annoying."

"Well I don't like listening to your Romance Chemicals or Pretend Dragons or The Murders or The Friz or The Play or Serene."

Louis laughed. "It's My Chemical Romance, Imagine Dragons, The Killers, The Fray, The Script, and Nirvana."

Niall rolled his eyes, "Same difference."

Louis stretched out and ignored the retched music. "Why are you here?"

"We have community service, remember?"

"I was hoping you'd forget."

Niall shrugs and continues to scroll down Facebook.

Louis grabs a shirt from his closet and pulls on a clean-looking pair of jeans.

Harry rolled over in his sleep mumbling something about penis before snoring again.

The sound of scratching sounded as Louis scribbled a note for Harry.

Hey Asswipe,

I left with Niall, touch anything of mine and I will bite your dick off.

Here's my number, don't message me unless it's an emergency.

-L

Niall chuckled as he read over the note, "You're so sweet, Lou."

Louis chuckled and messed up Niall's hair, adoringly. He grabbed his headphones and leaves.

It's the best friendship Louis has ever had. Niall makes him laugh and is less strict than Liam. Niall doesn't lecture Louis when he doesn't eat, but he doesn't just ignore it like Zayn. Niall just encourages, and makes deals. Like if Louis doesn't eat dinner one night, he has to eat breakfast and dinner the next day.

Zayn is the one Louis hangs out with when he feels smothered. Zayn literally doesn't give a motherfuck about what Louis does or doesn't do. Zayn just listens and let's him vent without a response.

Louis and Liam hardly ever get on. Liam is so concerned about Louis. Louis hates how the concern is like permanently etched on his face. He just wishes he could hang out with Liam without worrying about whether or not he is showing signs of his depression.

Niall smiled at Louis, "Wanna stop by McDonald's or Nando's or something?"

Louis shook his head a little. He hasn't eaten since that bag of crisps Harry gave him last night. "Not hungry."

"Mate, you haven't eaten in forever."

The pair walked towards the elevator. It had been recently fixed from an incident involving Darren and Louis were they rocked it too hard and were stuck in it for three hours.