Chapter Two.

Mr. Nolan stared at the two boys across from him. He thought about what to say carefully. "Louis," Mr. Nolan started. Louis sighed. "I know that you're having a rough week-"

Louis scoffed.

"But that is no reason to be rude to our new student."

"A rough week? What are you going to do, call my mummy?" Louis asked.

Mr. Nolan's jaw clenched. "You should start talking to Dr. John again. You could benefit-"

"Dr. John kicked me out of his room. He said I was too difficult. What a fraud," Louis laughed.

The headmaster ignored Louis' remark, "Harry, I expected more from a new student," Mr. Nolan scolded. "You know that first impressions are important."

Harry nodded. He was curious to Louis' problems, but he didn't care enough to seek answers.

"Louis, I have actually spoken to your mother lately. She had twins!" Mr. Nolan smiled with delight.

"I already knew that. They're like seven."

"No, no. She had two more kids a boy and a girl," Mr. Nolan practically squealed. "Aren't you excited?"

"Excited that my my mum now has six kids she loves so much that she doesn't send them to some boarding school? Sure."

Mr. Nolan sighed, "Well I guess I couldn't cheer you up enough for your punishment to not seem as bad.... Harry look at Louis."

Harry did as told. He looked at Louis' soft looking skin and hair.

"He is your new roommate."

"What?" "What?" Harry and Louis both said at the same time.

"Yes. It's punishment for both of you, because I don't tolerate fighting. Now in a month if you can get along, I'll find Harry a new room. Now, I want you to say something nice about the other. And no half-assed answers. I want a genuine compliment."

Louis crossed his arms. There's no way he's going to compliment that assh-

"He has eyes that can render anyone helpless," Harry said.

Louis looked at Harry carefully. He was slightly impressed by Harry's compliment. Harry smiled.

"He has huge muscles that are intimidating when he's mad."

Harry laughed softly. "Thank you?"

Louis looked at Mr. Nolan who seemed please with himself. "There. Are we done?" Louis rushed out of the room without an answer.. He stood at the lift when Harry caught up.

Louis felt Harry's gaze on him. "What the fuck are you looking at?"

Harry's nostrils flared. "Nothing much, it seems like your anorexic tendencies are working."

"Fuck you."

The lift made a ding sound and Louis got in.

"My room is 2-D. It'll be unlocked," Louis muttered to Harry as he got on the lift.

Harry got off on floor A to get his bags. Louis sighed of relief when Harry left and he pressed the button with a lit up capital D.

He slid down the wall and buried his face in his knees. His fingernails dug into his straighter burns on his hands. Louis felt overwhelmed. Of course Mr. Nolan had to bring up Darren, his own mum, and Harry called him anorexic. It all piled up and he felt awful. The burns stung so badly regular people would think it'd be unbearable.

Louis walked to his room and unlocked the door. He left it unlocked and trudged to the bathroom and ran his irritated burns under water. He heard movement outside of the bathroom door. Louis sat on the floor and took deep breaths. He needed to calm down.

"Thanks Michael," Harry grumbled.

The red/black/purple headed boy nodded and left the room.

Harry looked at Louis bed. It was unmade and clothes were thrown around recklessly. There were bits of paper between the beds. Harry picked up a partially ripped one and examined it. It had half of Louis' face showing.

Above Louis' bed were pictures of a boy taken by a Polaroid. The boy had short brown hair and sea green eyes.

Harry started to walk around the room. He grabbed a suitcase and unloaded it. He folded clothes and hung up things

Louis was watching him. He couldn't believe that he had to share a room with Harry.

"So what do you do all day?" Harry asked, sitting on his new bed. He decided to take a small break from unpacking.

Louis' mind ran back to afternoons with Darren. The heated skin on his. The sweet little smiles Darren would send as he leans in. Darren was always strangely addicted to country music. It was always playing and they would dance and sing. Louis would straddle him and give him love bites that lasted for weeks.

Harry looked at Louis, who looked troubled.

"Oh you know," Louis smiled to himself. "Fuckin' bitches."

Harry nodded and continued to unpack.

Louis completely covered his body in his duvet. He put in his head phones and watched Finding Nemo under his 'fortress of solitude'. He heard a knock on the door, but made no move to open it.

Suddenly, the blankets were ripped from his body and he looked up to start yelling when he realized who was there.

Harry let go of the duvet in his hands and grabbed money for the vending machine outside.

The woman stood in the middle of the room looking at Louis coldly, holding a straightener in her hands.

"Good day ma'am. What are you doing here?" Louis sat up and looked.

"Well, I found this shit," She threw Louis' black straightener at him, "In my son's things. I know it isn't his, but it must be yours because aren't faggots obsessed with having good hair or shit like that?"

Louis looked down.

"You've infected my son, you're disgusting." Darren's mum said before she stormed out, her heels making click-clack sounds on the wooden floor.

Harry walked back in with two packages of crisps. "Your mum?"

Louis continued to stare at the line the between one of the wooden planks. He took deep breaths and closed his eyes. Then he looked up at Harry, "Nah, it's my old room mate's mum."

Harry tossed a package of crisps at Louis, "I took your money."

Louis set the package of crisps on his head board and grabbed his phone.

To: Niall.

Code Black

-

a/n

God I suck at updating this story already /.\

muah.

XxDimples