Chapter Eight.

I have a feeling you hate Harry. Hopefully after this, you can hate him a little less.... Or not.

Louis arrived at his dorm. He had been cleared. He only had a headache and bruised knuckles. Ms. Kloe gave him burn oil and sent to his room to sleep.

Niall opened the door. Harry was on his laptop. He looked up to smile at them.

"Hey, Louis how are you feeling?"

"Shut the fuck up."

Harry smiled, "That's great, I'm doing great by the way."

"He didn't mean it," Niall promised. "The pain medicine makes him a little loopy. It should where off by lunch tomorrow, but he may do and say things in the morning that is out of character." Niall started laughing, "Once he showered me in kisses for being such a great friend. Or that time he kissed Darren before they were dating and he was creeped."

Niall ushered Louis to the bed. He warned him to stay off his arms so the burns didn't welt.

Louis nodded, and fell asleep after he made Niall promise to stay until he fell asleep.

One side effect to the panic attacks, is Louis has nightmares. What ever triggered the attack, he will relive in a dream on loop.

Niall has witnessed it and once Louis starts having a nightmare nothing can stop it. Niall has tried waking him up, but he is dead to the world. Not even ice cold water helped.

Harry was watching Louis sleep, when Niall gets up to leave.

"Harry? If Louis starts crying and shaking violently, call me. It gets scary. Dont try to wake him up, because it doesn't work. Trust me."

Harry nodded. He is learning so much about what happens to Louis.

Niall left and Harry decided to sleep, because it was midnight.

The moon reflected light through the window and landed on Louis' face. Harry started at him for the longest time. He looked so attractive asleep. He wasn't frowning and moody.

After five more minutes of blissful staring, Harry fell asleep.

∆∆∆∆

At first, it was shuffling.

Louis was kicking his feet around. Harry just dismissed it as Louis trying to find a comfortable position.

Not even a few minutes later, Louis started mumbling. Then shouting.

Harry sprang up, startled. Louis was sobbing and screaming in desperation.

3:57 the clock shone in the night. Harry didn't want to wake up Niall, and it's Harry's fault he's in this mess.

So, Harry started to coax Louis' awake. "Louis, baby, wake up, you're okay." After repeating this, he realized that Louis was breathing heavily and only seemed to be getting worse.

Not knowing what else to do, Harry lied down on Louis' bed and wrapped his arms around him. Louis didn't react at first, but as Harry pulled him closer, he stopped sobbing. He was gasping for air, but he was actually breathing.

Harry had done the impossible.

Louis cuddled his head into Harry's neck.

∆∆∆∆

Harry woke first. He had to pee, his knee itched incredibly, but he didn't move.

He liked the feeling of cuddling Louis too much. Louis' breaths were tickling his neck. When Louis' eyes slowly opened, his eyelashes grazed Harry's neck.