Chapter Three

SLIGHTLY TRIGGERING READ WITH CAUTION PLEASE.

Louis sighed loudly and he sat up to see Harry eating a breakfast sandwich, naked.

"Did you walk to the mess hall naked or is the show exclusively for me?" Louis groaned.

"Oh," Harry chuckled with his mouth full, "anybody but you."

Louis rolled his eyes before walking to the bathroom. He stripped to nothing and stared at himself in the mirror. His little bulge of fat on his stomach was sickening. He looked at his straightener. It was sitting stationary on the counter top. It had no purpose at the moment. Louis thought about what had happened not even 24 hours ago and turned it on. He also turned on the shower head.

After brushing his teeth, he picked up his straightener.

He listed the reasons he is doing this in his mind.

▪Darren left
▪He was called anorexic
▪Harry had to move in
▪His mum now has six kids she loves more than him.
▪Darren's mum yelled at him.

He counted to three and pressed his hand onto one of the searing hot plates.

Louis yelped in pain and tears ran down his face, but he couldn't stop burning his hands and wrists. Only when he nearly passed out from pain did he stop. He turned the straightener off. His hands were red and purple. Little blister bubbles were already showing, but he had control. He had control over when he stopped. He had control over how hot it was. Louis had complete control over it. That's all he wanted.

He got into the shower, and the hot water made his hands hurt even worse.

Louis wasn't sure if he was even crying or if it was just the shower water running down his face. His hands hurt so much, but he had to deal with it. He shouted in pain.

Outside the bathroom, Harry knocked on the door. "Hey, would you mind shutting the fuck up?" He shouted.

Louis ignored him and continued to run his hands under the hot water. Soon, the pain had subsided because all the heat had transfered from his burns to the water. He washed his hair and made sure to wash his hands thoroughly to ensure that no bacteria and infect his burns.

He got out of the shower and dried himself off. The pain was creeping it's way back. Louis pulled on a pair of boxers and exited the bathroom and pulled open his wardrobe drawer.

"What fuck happened to your hands?"

Louis ignored Harry and gripped a bottle of honey from his drawer. He carefully uncapped the honey and applied it to his hands like lotion.

"That's fucking disgusting," Harry grimaced.

"Fuck off will you?"

Harry opened his mouth to retaliate, but Niall walked in.

"Don't you fucking knock, Horan?"

Niall looked at Louis, then Harry.

"Lou, I don't know if you know, but you're half-naked and there a guy in your room who doesn't have a shirt on. And what is that on your hands? Some type of new lube? Wait don't tell me."

Louis rolled his eyes, "It's honey. And I came from the shower and we're just lucky he put clothes on."

Niall sat on Louis' bed, "Did you accidentally burn your hands again? Your hair is wet."

Louis shook his head, "I fooling around before my shower. I was making different hairstyles with my straightener but this," Louis raised his hands, "happened."

"Why honey?"

"It stops the stinging."

Niall nodded. Harry walked into the bathroom and started the shower.

Niall waited a minute after the door closed to ask the question, "So why Code Black?"

Code Black stood for a dire emergency. Niall knows about Louis' depression, so he created Color Codes Of Help or CCOH for Louis. Code Black is used when Louis is so bothered that he wants to hurt himself.

Louis doesn't know that Niall knows that he burns himself purposely.

"After we got called into Mr. Nolan's office, he told us that Harry had to move in with me. The asshole kept calling me anorexic and my mum just had twins again and Darren left, and his mum came by and," Louis blinked multiple times, "I'm going to be alone the rest of my life."

Niall took a deep breath, "Darren's mum came by?"

"Yes, Darren took my straightener and she returned it. She basically yelled at me for being gay. I can't imagine to how she's treating Darren."

Niall held Louis, "He'll be okay."

"Niall, I'm all alone. I'm the only gay guy in this school. I'm known as the guy who's boyfriend got withdrawn because of the gay disease," Louis cried.

"Hey, you only have to hear them in a few classes-"

"Niall, Harry is already being a dick. Just wait until he finds out about what happened. He is going to make fun of me all day and night."

Niall didn't know what to say.

"I wish I was normal. I wish I liked girls. Like that nice girl down the hall, Eleanor. Or the one in my maths class, Hannah. Hannah is really pretty. But no. I only pay attention to the boys. Like Niall you have a nice Irish fanny. And Liam has amazing fucking biceps. And Zayn is a fucking God. That one guy who is dating that girl Gemma, what's his name, Ashton, oh dear Jesus Christ can I please fuck him? I just."

"So you've noticed my butt workouts effect? I've been trying to get a good looking butt for so long. Louis, I might cry. Thank you so much."

Louis smiled slightly, "No problem. I likes the view. Yes homo."

Niall laughed and it made Louis feel better.

"Are you ever going to wipe off that shit on your hands?"

Louis looked at his hands. They didn't hurt much anymore. "When Harry gets out of the bathroom."

Harry exited, and looked at Niall.

Louis walked into the bathroom and gently wiped the honey off. He wiped his face as well.

Harry sat next to Niall, "I didn't interrupt anything?"

Niall shook his head, "Nah."

Harry knew the answer. He heard the whole conversation. Little did anyone know, Harry was gay too.

A/N

Hola

TO READ CHAPTER FOUR AND FIVE YOU MUST BE FOLLOWING ME. wattpad made it private

yes it is short but I'm pissed off rn bc of the whole "#keep cutting ashton youre trash" trend.

am disgusted.

but tell your friends about this story pls.

(side note the smut starts in Chapter Four.)

muah

XxDimples