Chapter Seven.

Sweat formed on his forehead as Louis slid to the ground.

He took deep breaths but it felt like he wasn't breathing at all. It felt as if an elephant was sitting on him. Louis felt as if he would suffocate, which made him panic more.

Black dots poked their way into his vision. He shut his eyes. Tears of distress slipped out.

His secret was out. Harry would surely tell everyone.

This wasn't the first time he had this reaction. When Darren found out, Louis had the same reaction. But Darren stayed to help him calm down.

Louis was in full out panic mode. What if people think he's crazy? What if Niall doesn't want to be friends with him anymore? 

Louis tugged at his hair as tears streamed down his face hysterically. He opened his eyes and everything was blurry, fading into the black edges.

A scream of frustration sounded from Louis. He punched the wall. Why couldn't he be normal?

The wall had a dent in it and Louis' knuckles were most likely shattered, but he didn't care. It helped him calm down a fraction.

The panic attack, the pain of his burns, and shattered knuckles caused Louis' body to shut off as the bathroom door opened. They yelled his name, but Louis was unconscious.

∆∆∆

Niall was punching Harry in the chest. "You bloody idiot! I already knew! You scared him!" Niall punched again. "He has panic attacks! Last time he had one he nearly died! You cunt." Niall stopped hitting Harry, but he was still thoroughly pissed. He picked up a towel and wiped Louis' face.

"How was I supposed to know that? What kind of freak hurts themselves?" Harry rubbed his chest. Niall's punches weren't incredibly painful, but he was hit repeatedly.

Niall shot up, and shoved Harry against the wall. "Listen you piece of utter shit, Louis has been through more shit then you could dream of. And what kind of freak hurts themselves you ask? I don't know, how about you take off those bracelets and we'll talk about it then."

Harry's eyes widened.

"That's what I motherfucking thought, now put your muscles to work and pick up Louis."

Harry stared at Niall, before lifting Louis bridal-style and carrying him to the infirmary.

The lady, Ms. Kloe, shot up the moment she saw Louis, "Again?" She directed the question to Niall.

"Yeah, the douche, Harry here, scared him. He was passed out when we got to him."

Ms. Kloe nodded. She looked at Harry warily.

Harry lied Louis on the bed near by.

"I'll be back with ice for his knuckles and head. Ni, darling, contact Umbridge," Ms. Kloe snarled.

"Umbridge? The woman from Harry Potter?" Harry asked.

Niall shook his head and picked up the nurse's phone. "It's Tommo's mum. We call her Umbridge because she is evil and hated by everyone," Niall said as he dialed the number.

Harry looked at Louis. Sweat was making his skin glisten. He looked peaceful. Harry suddenly felt guilty for making Louis this way.

Niall started talking, but Harry could only hear one side of the conversation.

"Jay, it is your son, dear Lord, Jesus above, you birthed him!"

Niall nearly growled. "This is the fifth time we've called you in the last month. Pretend to care! Send him a motherfucking card or something?!"