Chapter Ten

a little late but enjoy

It was like a blizzard. Snow was knocking out power on and off. If you looked out the window all you could see was white.

The students were told to stay in their dorms. Extra blankets were passed out and crisps, sodas, and fruit were made available in the mess hall.

"I'm cold," Louis complained. He was not very happy about being with Harry for so long, but he's trying. He didn't need any enemies. Louis mind was a bad enough enemy.

Harry chuckled, "I don't see why, you took every blanket provided to us. And you took mine!"

Louis blushed in the dim light. The power has been out for an hour and Louis is in a burrito of blankets. Harry, however, is left in the cold with only a candle to warm him, but he didn't mind. As long as Louis was happy, he didn't care about anything.  "Come over here then."

That's how Harry and Louis ended up cuddling on Louis' bed. Louis' back was pressed against Harry's chest. Harry's arm was holding him close.

"Have you ever wanted something you can't have?"

Louis nodded. He knew all too well. "Harry, I know nothing about you. Do you think," He flipped over so he's facing Harry, "you could tell me some?"

Harry smiled into Louis' hair. "Well I have an older sister who torments my life. She's never really liked me. When we had her friends over she'd paint my nails and they'd put make up on my face while I was sleeping. When I'd wake up and be mad she'd say something like 'oh you're gay don't act like you don't love it' or whatever."

Louis let Harry pull him closer. "She sounds awful."

"What about you? Any siblings?"

The answer was muffled, but "I have six."

"Six? Six siblings? Your mum popping them out like a Pez dispenser."

Louis started to laugh and hid his face in Harry's shirt. "Yeah. They're all younger and all half siblings. My mum frick fracked my dad and had me. Then he died and she married someone else and then had Charlotte, Felicité, Daisy, and Phoebe. Then she divorced him or whatever and met her husband and had Doris and Earnest."

"You're the oldest? Are they enrolled in a boarding school too?"

Louis shook his head. "No, I was enrolled because my mom didn't want to deal with me. After my dad committed suicide, I became depressed."

"Oh Louis. I'm sorry."

Louis shook his head. Thinking about how people apologize for something they didn't do.

"Why are you here?"

Harry smiled, "My mum wanted me to concentrate on my school work instead of the girls in my school. Little did she know that I was shagging her friend's son. She thinks I'm straight. And sending me to an all boys school will help me concentrate, but how can I when you're in the room?"

Louis blushed. "We should play truths? It's basically 20 questions but more questions. You have one skip. If you pass then you ask me a question. If I can answer it, then I win."

Harry agreed to play. "I'll go first. Do you believe you could love someone you thought you hated?"

"Yes. Hate and love aren't as far away as people believe. Love can easily grow into hate. Vice versa. Okay. Which do you prefer, topping or bottoming?"

"Bottoming. I like a little s&m. S&d. Being thrown around a little. Someone slapping my bum is such a massive turn on."

"Noted."

"Do you believe you'll go to heaven or hell?"

"Maybe one day I'll be in heaven with my dad. I'll finally be happy."

"What if heaven doesn't exist? Do you really think there's some la la land in the sky that dead people live in? Really?"

Louis looked Harry in the eye, ignoring the tear trickling down his face, "It's better to believe that than the alternative."

The sudden realization struck Harry. Louis believed in that stuff because he didn't want to believe that his father's soul is rotting away like his body in the ground.

"Lou-"

"My turn," Louis said quickly. "Do you want kids?"

Harry was slow to answer. "Yes. I used to want a daughter named Darcy. I thought it was such a cute little name. But I dont like it that much any more. I'd like a son."

"I think Darcy is cute."

Harry shrugged. "It's kinda oldie type name. Like Ruth or Myrtle. Do you like anyone?"

"No, I hate everyone. I'm kidding. I actually hate you less than others."

"So you like me?"

Louis changed topics, "Tell me about one of your relationships."

"Uh, I was dating a lad named Nick. He was cool and I was so impressionable. He smoked weed and was the guy everyone wanted. And I mean everyone. Long, heartbreaking, cliché story short, he cheated on me five times."

Louis pouted. "Poor Haz."

"Haz?"

"I don't know it sounded right."

"Any kink you have?"

Harry thought, "It's my turn!"

Louis shook his head. "No no. You questioned your nickname so it's my turn."

"Fuck. Like I said, s&m. That's the majority of it. I'd like to be tied up and punished. I like being completely helpless to the dominate. A little slapped around you know?"

"God that's hot."

Harry chuckled and leaned into Louis' ear. "You're hot."

"I'm actually cold," Louis cuddled into Harry.

"Sure, but you're so attractive that I get a boner by just looking at you."

Louis nodded. All this talk about kinks had made him feel a little squeamish.

Harry felt Louis hardening dick against his own.

"You know Louis, my lips feel cold. Would you help me warm them?"

"Oh why of course. If I must."

"Oh, you must."

guys im sick and I have to go to a party tomorrow and the beach next week.

sorry this is late. im sick.

btw only 54 days until WWA im crying.