Chapter Nine.

Louis woke up to an empty room and a hard dick.

He groaned and decided to take a shower. Harry's bed was warm and soft.

Where was Harry?

Although he'd much rather have Harry here and they'd do their friends-with-benefits thing, he's gonna have to handle it himself.

He walked to the bathroom and stripped quickly. He needed the release. Louis turned on the faucet. The shower only meant to cover his helpless moans.

Louis leaned against the wall and stuck his hand under the warm water. The water aided as lubricant.

Harry was gone, and Louis wasn't sure when he would show up, so Louis began.

He pictured Harry under him. Moaning loudly, as usual.

Louis was being loud and he really didn't care.

Harry walked through the dorm door with muffins in his hands. He left to get Louis food, and returned to an empty room. Sadly, Louis was taking a shower, Harry assumed due to the running water, and he had to pee.

They've seen each other naked before so Harry decided Louis wouldn't mind if he walked in to use the bathroom.

Oh, how wrong he was. He opened to see Louis moaning his name while jacking off.

"I-"

Louis doesn't stop pumping, instead he looked at Harry, "Wanna help?"

Harry smiled, "Can I have a wee first?"

Louis nodded.

Harry stripped and had a wee before washing his hands.

Louis attached his lips to Harry's.

They stumbled into the wall and Harry's hand sneaked down to his dick and he rubbed their dicks together.

Louis threw his head back. "Bedroom."

They stumbled to the bed and snogged for a good ten minutes before Louis flipped them over.

Harry's sweaty back hit the rocking bed. He let out a moan as Louis shoved into him again. Louis was in the shower shortly before this, he was casually having a wank before his forced dorm mate arrived. But he arrived before Louis finished and ruined his needed climax. Now he is punishing Harry, his dorm mate.

"Little bitch is what you are, I don't know what you were thinking walking in on me. Don't you knock?" Louis asked shoving his dick into Harry mercilessly. He was clenching his stomach; holding back his orgasm. Louis wanted to pound his hardened length into Harry until Harry was wrecked.

"I'm," Harry moaned, his voice raspy. "Sorry. Harder Louis, oh god." His muscles tightened around Louis, and Harry went to touch himself. He felt helpless when Louis smacked his hand away from his 8 inch length that was hard and standing in the air, flopping with the thrusts.

Louis grunted, "No touching yourself. Only good boys can touch their selves." He thrust into Harry harder.

"Louis, please," Harry whimpered needing release.

Louis ignored him, and thrust over and over as hard as he could. Harry's moans of his name made it harder to slow his ascend to a climax, but he held it back.

"Faster, harder, oh, Louis, faster." Harry panted using his elbows to lift his boy up slightly so he can thrust himself onto Louis.

They met hips roughly, Harry was overtaken by pleasure.

Louis shifted his hips slightly and thrusted.

"Yes, oh god Louis right there, oh god."

Louis did so, making sure he hit the same spot. "You like that huh? You like my dick inside you huh?" They were both surprised by Louis forwardness, but he liked being in control of something. He definitely knew how to pleasure.

Harry moaned.

"Tell me tell me now or I won't touch you." Louis gritted his teeth.

Harry moaned, "I like having your dick, oh Louis right there, Jesus fucking, oh fuck, inside me."

Louis smiled, "What do you want me to do?"

"You fucking know what I want you to do."

Louis thrusted hard, "Just for that unclear response, you have to cum without someone touching you."

Harry groaned.

"Say my name." Louis hit his prostate again.

"Fuck, shit, Louis oh God, harder, I'm gonna- oh Louis." Harry came all over his chest.

Louis finally let himself go as well, he felt his abdomen warm, and he moaned letting his head fall back. He released himself into Harry.

He pulled out and panted. Louis looked at Harry who was completely wrecked. "Will you knock next time?"

Harry laughed, "Not if this is the outcome."

Louis pushed Harry away from him. Harry went to shower off the cum. Louis sighed to himself, content.

∆∆∆

Ayyyyy

Did half of seem familiar? Good.

I'm so tired Imma cry.

I love all of you and hit me up on kik or snapchat whenever you feel I should hurry with the updating.

SUMMER BREAK❕❕❕❕❕❕(ヘ。ヘ)
(≧▽≦)

ヘ(^o^ヘ)

♪(┌・。・)┌

(((*°▽°*)八(*°▽°*)))♪

(((@°▽°@)八(@°▽°@)))

ヘ(゜◇、゜)ノ

OKAU IM SORRY I FOUND A NEW EMOJI KEYBOARD.

I'm officially a freshman in High School (year 10)

muah
XxDimples