Chapter Thirteen.

Just an innocent, straight A student, heterosexual, fourteen yearold virgin girl writing gay smut. What's new?

-

You know how they say all good things must come to an end? Louis has had plenty of endings, and all of them were bad. His dad killed himself: bad ending. Darren leaving: bad ending. He hoped and prayed that maybe this one time the ending could not come along. Louis was lying with his head on Harry's chest. He was up so early and his mind was fretting. What if this is his last chance at happiness?

Harry's fingers were laced with Louis'. It was amusing how small Louis' hands were in comparison. 

Harry woke up and hugged Louis. "Mornin' boyfriend." 

"Morning, boyfriend." 

"How'd you sleep?" Harry smiled.

"Fine."

"Fine?"

"Fine," Louis finalized.

"Maybe "fine" will be our always," Harry kissed Louis' head. 

Louis flicked him on the nose. "Shut up, you twink."

They rolled out of tiny bed and got ready for classes. Harry had a class in thirty minutes, but Louis' was in an hour. 

"I need a shower," Louis stated.

"Shower? You stink."

Louis shoved Harry over. The bed cushioned the impact of Harry. "I was going to invite you in with me so I could blow you, but you decide to be an ass." 

Harry hugged Louis' waist, "I take it back, you just smell like a lad who had crazy wild sex with his boyfriend last night."

After staring at Louis with big puppy eyes, Harry stripped off his clothes and joined Louis in the shower. The hot water beated on their skin as Louis stepped closer to Harry. "Wash first or....?"

Harry shook his head, "wash after. I have thirty minutes."

Louis nodded and pressed his lips against Harry's. Harry's hands cupped Louis' bare ass. Their tongues met and they rubbed them together. Louis started kissing down Harry's neck and torso. 

"This is an apology for being so rough last night. Even though you were begging."

Harry laughed.

Louis dropped to his knees, the shower beating the back of his head. He kissed Harry's head and then kissed down his shaft. Harry groaned.

Louis took Harry into his mouth and  sunk all the way down the entire length. He bobbed back up and smiled.  "Harry I'm not sure your dick is awake just yet."

Harry's hips bucked up, "Oh, I think it's working, so suck it."

A laugh bubbled from Louis' mouth, "Aw, how cute, you think you're in charge." Louis bit Harry's hip softly. 

 Harry whined, "Louis, God damn it. Why must you-"

Louis started sucking on Harry's dick once again. He swirled his tongue around the head. He sunk down and hollowed his cheeks. The sides of them rubbing the sides of Harry's shaft.

"Oh, fuck. Louis, God where'd you even learn- Ugh just."

Louis hummed, and reached around to Harry's hole. He slowly poked his fingers inside. Harry moaned.

Louis continued to finger Harry as sucking him. His solo finger was know smoothly going in and out, so he added a second one. He shoved them knuckle deep and curled them.