€2

The feeling of hot water drops on my skin felt amazing. It was so soothing. So massaging.
I grabbed the coconut shampoo, before applying it into my hair and scalp. It felt really good. I washed it out before I combed out my soaking-shrunken wet hair.
I then heard a loud BANG, as if my bathroom door was flung open.

"You fucking whore!" He shouted.

I rolled my eyes and turned off the shower. I pulled open my curtain to look at the red-faced imbecile. I sighed before I spoke.

"What is wrong with you? First of-"

"Shut the fuck up! Why the fuck did you go to the dessert restaurant with that geeky prick?" He yelled.

I wanted to laugh. Was mister wolf was upset, just because I went to a dessert store with a peer?
I also wanted to punch him -though I knew I would never have the courage to-, because he keeps on stalking me.

"He's not a prick, he's just a friendly acquaintance. Also, don't cut me off. And, stop fucking getting people to watch me! I do what the hell I want! We're not friends, remember. Or lovebirds! So, leave me the fuck alone!" I screamed at him, getting brave.

His face was now so red that he looked like a red glow worm, though there aren't red glow worms. His face went from a hundred to a thousand in a second. This boy looked like he was ready to slaughter me.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the shower.
I screamed, I fought, but I was weak compare to him. He pushed me against the cream-tile wall.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, raising your voice to me? And sweetie you are mine," he said venomously. He held my arms above my head. He then stuck two of his fingers inside of me. I moaned.

An unwanted moan...

"S-stop," I groaned. "Plea-please.. uhhhh... s-stop!" I pleaded.

Ugh!!! I HATE him!! It felt good, but... I hate him!

"Does that feel nice baby?" He smirked.

"Ye-no!" I yelled.

"How about this?" He moved his fingers quicker, in and out of me.

I hated this soooo much, but it felt--!

"Uh, fuck me!" I moaned.

My demeanour changed entirely.

He smirked before kissing my lips. He then licked his fingers, before he pulled down his jeans and boxers.

He was big!

He let go off my hands, and I wrapped them around his neck. I hated how I can't really get mad at him, because he would just turn me on when he knows he's in the wrong.

"Why did you go out with that geek, again?" His voice was calm this time.

"Because we were working on our science project- well planning it. You know if you actually attended class, we may actually be paired with each o-"

"No," he said so emotionlessly. So blunt as well. I'm not going to lie, but what he said put down my ego.

I pushed him away from me, grabbed my towel and walked into my bedroom. I dried off, before getting into my adidas tracksuit.
I then moisturised my hair, before I blow dried it. I put it into a messy bun, before I started to do some revision.

Twenty minutes later, blunt-ass came out of my bathroom. He was dripping wet, with a towel under his torso. His six pack of abs were hard to avoid. His sharp V-line was quite the distracter as well.

He had a frown on his face, as if he was intensely thinking about something. He caught my gaze and his facial expression softened. He walked up to me, lifted my chin up, and kissed me. I was quite baffled, as I stared into his bright-grey eyes.

"I hate you too," he smirked before walking out of my room, not forgetting to slam the door.

The song 'nigga in paris' began to play, as my phone rang. I answered.

"Hi... yeah sure... on Monday bring your equipment.... how did you know that he was my step-brother?... don't worry you'll be fine... alright then, bye!" I sighed after I hung up.
...
He is eighteen. I am sixteen.
He is white. I am black.
He is tall. I am short.
He's secretly in love with me..
And I cannot justify for myself either..