€34

We got silent massages from Thai women. We also wore minted mud clay face masks, which left a tight tingling sensation. The silence wasn't awkward, but comforting.

It was when we were finished there was chaos. From the changing rooms you could hear a loud crowd of people.

Once dressed, we exited the changing rooms to be bombarded with cameras in our faces.

"Say nothing, and follow me!" Monica pushed pass the nosy people, who resumed to ask us questions.

I tried my best to stay close behind, but at some point I was grabbed. I panicked and yelled, trying to push the person off me, but the grip got stronger and their long nails dig into my arm. I looked into the person's face just to nearly give myself a heart attack.

WHY THE FUCK WAS SOSHA IN MY PRESENCE?!

"Listen-"

"Get the fuck off me!" I whisper yelled.

"No, listen-"

"Hillian! Tesoro!" Called Monica.

I was unable to respond, because the witch herself pushed her phone up in my face, not enabling me to un-see this bullshit.

A couple of hours ago on some girl's snap, some girl sitting on Ralph's lap whilst he's kissing up on her neck. He was wearing what I saw him in earlier. I didn't want to believe it, but this looked exactly like him, exactly how he looked earlier. She then scrolled to show me a picture of him kissing the same girl only weeks ago.

I felt my breathing hitch, my heart pound and my blood boil. But I wasn't going to give this women that satisfaction of seeing my emotions. She missed that opportunity long ago.

"Why?" I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"I don't know, but you two weren't a good idea from the-"

"No, I mean why are you showing me this?" I put my hand on my hip.

"Because you and my grand daughter shouldn't be around such a person. He's soon, if he hasn't already, going to dominate you, so when want to leave you-"

"There you are!! Come on Hillian! Who's she? Oh ma donna! É tua mamma, oh cazzo." Monica shook her head.

"I'm done hearing your bullshit. Monica lets go please." I looked at Monica with desperation.

"Of course, andiamo!" She reached over to grab my hand, pulling me from Sosha's grip.

Monica and I walked hand and hand to the back of the spa, where the crowd of people wouldn't find us. We then found a discrete fire exit before hopping into a black SUV.

I let out a loud sighed and just rested.

"What just happened?" I mumbled.

"No idea. It seems as if mamma misses her daughter." Monica sighed before drink a latte.

I in the meantime pretended to fall asleep so I didn't have to initiate any convo. Instead, with my eyes shut I processed the images I saw. Like the fuck?!? They can't be real, because Ralph has changed. He has he has he has. Right?
Do I address this situation or do I decide not to let some devil get in between us. After all, we're just getting over this Chad dramma. Also I never cheated, so why would he, when we're almost good again? But then again he was with that girl twice. But then again, why would she show me that shit when she was the one who said she wanted nothing to do with me?

Lord help me.

...
When we were home, everything seemed too still. Too quiet. I called out "Amaria and Raphael." But no response.