€43

Please vote and comment!!

3 months later (All dialogue in Italian!)

"Come on! I know you've been working very hard, and I know you're going to be the big old captain after uncle Remy, but you NEED a fucking break." Nagged my cousin, Danilo.

Knock. Knock.

The door opened before I told the person to come in. I hate that, like why fucking knock if you won't wait for my answer? But that's what she does. That's what SHE always fucking does. Stupida cagna-

"Ashley." Danilo and I both gasped in quite a shock. We then looked towards each other.

The typical description of Ashley: light brown, slightly-shabby-blonde hair, wore bright colours, went for the sweet-innocent-posh girl look- despite no one knowing that she was a lowkey baddaz. She tried her best to keep her skin pale with sunscreen, as well as protective shields when out in the sun. She wore 'cute' outfits to suit her slim self, but it was always in a very chic style. Also her makeup made her look pretty and sweet. However, now was a different story.

First of all, she had a tan. It didn't look fake, but if you're living in Italy there wouldn't be any need to fake a tan. When and why did she do this? She hated herself being darkened, regardless. She wasn't golden, but she was rightfully olive.
Secondly, her hair was different. It was cut into a classy bob look. Oh and it was bleached an icy blonde colour. She wore makeup like an Instagram model, her eyes dark and shinny, her cheeks well defined, whilst her lips looked a little fuller and painted with the colour of blood. Wow, I must say she does look different.
Lastly, she wore a long-black-sparkly gown which had a cut in her thighs. She was wearing black-open toe heels, showing off her red tainted toe nails. That made me also realise, her toes matched her long fingernails, she never has her nails more than 1.5cm long, because she says 'long nails are for the unpolished', but hers were a good inch right about now. I also noticed the large gold and diamond ring on her ring finger, she brought for herself out of my money, as it twinkled- reminding me of our current situation.

"Who knew you had a figure?" Boldly and naively spoke Danilo, clearly in a daze. I laughed at his current state.

"How dare you." She gave him daggers, shaking her head slightly.

"What?! It was a compliment!" He frowned, clearly not knowing why offended her.

"Well it's a figure for Raphael and Raphael alone." She said in a flirtatious tone.

By this point, my head was in my phone, reading over a message Monica sent me hours ago. I had already read it and replied to it, but I was just reminiscing on the words 'she hates you'. My heart bled as it broke all over again. Like how was this my fault?! I sent her pictures and videos of our baby girl everyday, until I became more and more busy. But I still send videos and pictures every week. I also play videos of Hillian to Amaria everytime I can, just so she knows and remembers the sound of her mother's voice. In all honesty, I wish Hillian and I took more pictures and videos together, that's one thing that could've been helped, but we didn't know. We didn't know this shit would happen. Besides, if I could I would FaceTime her, but I can't. Everything is monitored and I am not in charge yet for me to making decisions that go against the family's decisions.

Monica sends me videos and pictures of Hillian and it hurts so much. A lot of the time she has bags under her eyes, spots on her face, and a paleness to her skin, but she was still so precious and beautiful to me. It pained me to see her hurting even through her smiles in photos. Her voice in videos portrayed somewhat of a cheery tone, but I never failed to hear the slight withering in her voice. Most nights, when I sleep in my bed, I have a slideshow of Hillian's voice on a loop as I fall asleep. I used to cry to it, but now I just listen to the old her vs the now her and it makes me mad. I hate that I have broken her, because of a cornered decision I had to make. But I understood why, I know why she hates me. Even if I left, which I would've had to as it was inevitable to happen, and sent Hillian money to protect her and Amaria, they would've both ended up dead within two weeks max. If I chose to rebel, however, I would've had to watch Hillian die in front of me before the baby and I boarded the plane.