€4

"Go tells your son to explain and apologise as to why he knocked out Chad!" My mother angrily told Remy.

"Ugh... Raphael!!" Remy called his son from the staircase. "Get your ass down here now!" He yelled.

About two minutes later, Raph came downstairs with the most bluntest of expressions. "Yes dad?" He raised a brow.

"Go and explain and apologise to the boy on the sofa will you," Remy yawned.

"Why'd you hit him?" My mother crossed her arms.

"I'm sorry Chad, I'm glad to see you're awake. I was just being that 'protective older brother'," he lightly chuckled with a fake apologetic look in his eyes.

"Forgiven," smiled Chad; goofily.

"Awe, you're a good older brother to Hillian and I respect that," my mother smiled and pulled the tall rebellious teenager/man. Behind my mother's back he stuck his middle finger up at me and Chad.

"I think I best get going, and we'll carry on with this project another day," said Chad who was eager to get up and go.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay for dinner?" My mother egged on.

"I'm sure, I don't want my mum to worry, especially when my phone battery died," he lied, but if I was in his situation I'd want to go too.
"Thanks for having me," he kissed the back of my mum's hand, making her blush.

"Follow me," I told Chad. I walked him all the way to the front door.

"Hillian, how much I would love to go with you to the dance, I can't be taking any risks. Throughout my whole life I've been bullied at school, and I just can't handle it. I can't get beaten up on that day, because I'm going to a wedding the next day and I don't want any questions to be asked from my family. If they see me all banged up, they're going to bully me too. I'm sorry Hillian, but I'll have to find another date. Thanks for having me," he said sincerely. I pulled him into a hug.

"I understand, see you later Chad," I shut the door behind him. I then ran upstairs and began to bang down on Raphael's bedroom door.

"Hold on!" He warned, but I didn't listen. I was in complete shock when I opened his door. "Hillian get the fuck out!" He shouted.

"I'm telling your dad," I looked at all the eyes in his room. He began to laugh.

"So I can't have friends around now? Get the fuck out you fool, he already knows," he and his friends laughed.

"You're smoking... weed," I stated.

"And you're not, get out my room," frustratedly sighed Raphael.

There was three boys altogether including him, and three girls- sitting on their laps. Two of the girls were making out with the other two boys.

"I need to speak with you Raphael," I told him sternly.

"Can't you see I'm busy?" He frowned at me.

"I need to speak with you now-"

"Yo black bitch! I know you two's parents are in a relationship, but so is me and Raph, now leave us be," said the dark haired girl who was sitting on Raphael. I rolled my eyes and sighed in response.

"Get out Hillian," he composed himself.

"Wait, excuse me, but how the fuck are you cursing after me? Yeah whatever, you two may be fucking, but you don't live in this damn house to be giving me orders. This isn't school grounds Patricia, leave the chit chat there, along with anyone else in this room. Raphael I need to speak with you!" I said angrily, having enough with this bullshit. The room went silent and Raph pushed Patricia off his lap, before he exited the room.