€14

I've been going to all my regular appointments, even on the days when I didn't feel too good. I didn't have a choice as Ralph forced me to be consistent with everything. I hated how he was stricter than my own damn mother, but that dominance he had was sometimes sexy. Who knew Ralph -the ex-lazy-fuckboy-badboy- would go through such a drastic change.

His hard work has paid off, though he's still working his ass off. We have the penthouse, though it's still being decorated. I've dropped out of school and I'm doing online courses, as well as homeschooling. Yep, he hired a tutor for me though I didn't want one.
He's actually a very busy body that the only time I get to spend time with him is at night. He usually gives me a kiss before he doses off into a deep slumber, and if I'm lucky he'd actually converse with me before he snores away. Sometimes I have certain needs, but I'm learning and getting used to suppressing them.

When he purchased this place a month ago the first thing he taught me was to mange the bills. He left me in charge of decorating this place and getting certain people to make my desires happen. Drawing and planning on how I would like 'our home' designed has made me consider on whether I should be an interior designer. It was tiring but I enjoyed it.

Ralph leaves the house at 7AM and comes back around 8/9PM. I know he's not having it easy by his dad's office and his new company, but he acts as if it's a piece of cake- his pride will never change. I try to be a help and do the usual womanly chores. I get up later than him but I make sure I get up at a reasonable early time like 9AM. I make his lunch the night before. I make sure dinner is in the microwave or the refrigerator for when he comes back. I make sure the place is spotless as well as completing my timetable. Yep, he's made me a weekly timetable. Though he didn't have the time to type it down himself, he hired someone to do it for him but with his wants in it. For example:

MONDAY:
• Biology studies (3hrs)
• Art's history (2hrs)
•Math's tutor comes in at 3PM-5:20PM

TUESDAY:
• Biology studies (2hrs)
• Writes an Art essay on a chosen topic (8,000 words minimum)
• Overall English course studies (4hrs)

WEDNESDAY:
• Chemistry studies (3hrs)
• Overall English studies (3hrs)
• Math's tutor comes in at 3PM-5;20PM

THURSDAY
• Chemistry studies (2hrs)
• ICT (2.5hrs)
• History (3+ hrs)

FRIDAY
History (2 hrs)
• ICT (2hr)
• Free Art (Optional amount of hours)
physics (3hrs)

SATURDAY
Physics (2hrs)

And to just note, these things I have to do weekly can be in my own time of the day. On Saturdays we -as in me and Ralph- go over all the work notes, studies and drawings I've done. He likes to make sure I've done quality hours-worthy of work as well as helping or gaining knowledge from me. I really don't know how he's taking this seriously. I always tease him for it but he seems to like it in a way which is weird and different to me.

Flash back - a month ago

I feel a light squeeze on my breast, which startled me. I then felt a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Sorry to wake you baby girl but it's time. I'm on my evening break and I thought it would be the best time for me to analyze your work you done this week." He sat beside me on the sofa. I immediately frowned. This bitch did not just wake me up because of this schedule thing. WAIT HE DID!

"Leave me the fuck alone." I mumbled.

"Excuse me?" He said in a warning tone.

"Nothing." I rolled my eyes.

"I thought so. Now sweet chocolate, go get your work. I've only got ninety minutes." He pecked my cheek.

"Why are you so serious about this. Like you're acting like someone's dad." I chuckled.

"I'm being your daddy." He said in a seductive tone, in which I haven't heard of in a while. I sat up and pulled his collar so he could come closer to me. I kissed him and instantly wanted to make it deeper, however he pulled away and shook his head.

"What's wrong?" I whined with embarrassment and turned my head away.

"What's wrong is that we're supposed to be going over your studies. I don't want to spend my today's 85 minutes banging you, not like this." He turned my head to him. "You don't deserve a quickie, you deserve long passionate love with cuddles and love bites, along with a source of food and candles, and other romances." He finished off by kissing my cheek.

I shrugged then sighed. "But you never used to do that, and I don't want all of that. Sometimes I wish that on your breaks you can bang me to fulfill both of our needs." I whined.

"Stop whining. The time will come, but for now please just get me your work. I'm serious about this and want to see you succeed through as much as you can. Also it's good practice for me to get into before the baby is born." His serious face turned into a sweet smile at the last sentence. He lifted up my jumper so it was above my belly, before lightly pecking my stomach all over.

It tickled and so I pleaded for him to stop. "Uh I-it ti-t-tickles! PLEEEEAAASSE STOP! I-I'll get the work!! I'll get the work!!" And with that the bitchass immediately stopped. I got up and he slapped my ass before I went. He makes me submissive in the littlest of ways.

We spent a good hour on analyzing my works. He corrected any sentences that didn't make sense and corrected a few of my spelling mistakes. He recited every topic I had done in his own words, to prove what he has learnt off of me. We then made out before he had to go back to work.

I began to think more considerately and realize what a HUGE help he's been, though I don't get to spend more than two hours with him a day. I shouldn't really complain, because he's doing all of this to benefit us and the baby.