€26

2 days later...

I didn't have work today and all tasks were covered and handled. I surprisingly slept in, which was the first. Even when I used to party and was heavily intoxicated or high up until 5am I'd get up no longer than 8am. I may have took naps during the day, but I never slept in. It was nice.

I was awoken by small soft hands on my face and a cheery soothing voice. "Time to wake up daddy." She said, followed by a few baby noises. I smiled, rubbed my eyes open before pulling my babies into me. Hillian giggled, I suppose she didn't expect it.

"You smell yummy." I groaned into the nape of her neck.

"Well I've made breakfast, so..."

"You don't smell like breakfast, you smell of berries and vanilla." I pecked her neck desperately, causing her to jerk her neck and try to move from me.

"S-stop!" She laughed and I obeyed. After all she did have the baby in her hands.
"I used a new body wash. It's berry scented. The vanilla is probably the lotion?" She shrugged, standing up.

"Yummy mummy. I'll be in the kitchen shortly." I stretched out my hands to hold my princessa.

"I was going to bring you the food. Breaky in bed. I couldn't wake you up with my hands full." She tittered.

"Nah its cool, but thank you baby. I'll get in the kitchen. I need to brush my teeth first anyways." I gave her a hearty smile, before she nodded her head and left the room.

I kissed my princess's forehead and greeted her with my love. I did as any parent would do, coo, pull funny faces and make weird sounds for their child to respond and smile at the silly ways. Gosh I don't regret being a father and I don't think I could ever. It was such a precious and proud thing to be.
With Amaria in my hands I brushed my teeth and washed my face. It wasn't too hard to do. I guess I'm now a multi tasking genius!
I observed my body in the full length mirror and sighed. I was losing weight, meaning I was loosing muscle. I was never bulky, but I was thickly defined, like a football (or as Americans call it, soccer) player. I haven't had much gym time to be fair, but I guess I need to reorganise myself so I can make time.

I went to the kitchen to see a plate of food covered with another plate. She's so extra, the food wouldn't of been cold in five minutes. I see: pigs and blankets (sausage wrapped in bacon) wrapped in thin pancakes, mushed avocado, salmon and perfect boiled eggs with salt and pepper on tiger bread. Besides the plate was a bowl of freshly cut fruits and a glass of water. Lovely. Healthy and yummy, regarding the meat. I dug in immediately as I checked through my notifications. Initially I thought the meal wasn't going to fill my greedy-self, but I was wrong. I guess sleeping late has caused me to lose some of my appetite.
I also made some reservations for tonight before Hillian came back into my presence. I wanted to surprise her on where we'd be going, but if I did so around her or told her we were going out she'd become annoying and pester me for an answer.

Besides my great aunt was in the country. Hillian has met her once or twice, due to how my dad is close to his aunt and Hillian was simply a resident at the time. My aunt thought Hillian was sweet, but too shy. My father's family never really interacted with my father's love affairs, even if it was his official girlfriend and her daughter. After my mother passed they shut off any room for outsiders- regarding my father. I spoke on the phone yesterday to my aunt filling her in with the situation; my independence, my girlfriend and my status of becoming a father. She was the only family member who was carefree and didn't judge. She seemed very supportive and was now willing to get to know Hillian as my partner and not as an offspring from my father's plaything. We contested of an agreement that she could stay at ours during her visit, which was about six days. I told Hillian the news and she was excited yet nervous. I told her she needn't be, but she couldn't help it. All yesterday she made sure the spare bedroom was properly furnished, though no one had been in it.
"Dust collects" were her words, though I didn't see a particle floating in sight.