€32

Dialogue would be in Italian as of now, but most yall speak English, so just imagine lol..

"I can admit I was in the wrong. I detest that boy and I have this bonding love with her. When his name comes from her mouth I almost see red."

"I hear that, I really do, but she was looking out for your family. She has a point you know. What if this boy was a snitch? What would you say if police came to your door?"

"Tell em he was trespassing."

"No!" Monica yelled unexpectedly, causing me to jump lowkey.
"You need to think it out and make sure yours and Hillian's alibis are the same. If you say that he could say he was in fact invited by Hillian, which is proven by the messages on her phone."

I sighed. My head hurts.

"So what then?" I mopped.

"Speak with Hillian. No matter of her initial mistake she has a good head on her shoulders, just take time and listen." She gave me a reassuring smile.

I nodded.

Damn the anger and fear on Hills' face when I grabbed her was paining. I shouldn't have grabbed her so hard, but I sort of zoned out.

"She may not be a Caprice, but the fact she's willing to protect you before anything's happened is a good attribute. The family will like that." She nodded proudly.

"You're going to tell the family of my personal problems?" I questioned.

"Well you did come storming in and slamming doors, whilst I was on a call. As you know they're very opinionated and Hillian's attitude towards the situation may be helpful on your behalf." She gave a sad smile.

"What do you mean?" I frowned.

"I'm sure you know that Hillian isn't accepted into the family. There's more matters at hand and some involve your family. I'm trying to restore peace between everyone." He looked down pitifully.

"We don't need the family, we're fine." I sighed, not liking the turn of conversation.

"For now maybe, but they're worried. They don't feel secure with their relations and it's your generation that's going to have to run and continue the legacy. They believe if you stick with Hillian no good can come from it." She sighed, sipping on water.

I frowned. I don't want to bust out in rage, so I let myself compose a little.

"If you're asking or simply stating on the family's behalf that I leave Hillian the answer is no." My tone was strict, but my voice was calm.

She nodded in a sort of understanding. "That's why before matters become out of hand I'm going to help you. If I don't report back to the family they'll equally grow impatient and do what they think is best."

"They wouldn't dare." I couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm not entirely sure. If they can get your father on board-"

"Which they cannot."

"Well if they can then you lose. Or they could go against family law- still you lose. They don't see Hillian as a wife, yet she has a child, as you know that's not accepted in our family. Don't get me wrong, boy, I like Hillian- a lot actually after our few conversations. But I'm telling you, the family doesn't like how rules don't seem to apply to you in this family. However they're willing to offer, you and the baby whilst you leave Hillian. That's the most generous offer." She scrunched up her face.

Mia zia Monica is probably the kindest member of our family. From when I was young she's the one who used to come around all the time. She's taught my mother a lot actually, just so she was accepted into the family. My mother was beautiful and she was Italian, so that gave her a slight advantage. Plus she even shot a guy in cold blood to save my father one time, during a crossfire, so that helped with her acceptance. Obviously this was before I was born, but I was told the stories.
When my father cut of from the family a few years ago, the only person that we stayed in contact with was my aunt Monica. I guess you could say she was the one who convince my father to help the fam and the fam to beg for his mercy. She's definitely the restorer of the pack.