€20

Amaria began looking at me with her toothless smile. I kissed her mouth before chatting to her about her mummy.

"I best begin making your bottle and your bath, lil girl." I stood up with her in my arms.

I headed to the kitchen and took a bottle from the steriliser and the breast milk from the fridge. I have to say, I respect Hillian for deciding to breastfeed for our child's benefit. I know she was conscious of her tits sagging and my opinion of it, but with a little encouragement she made the final decision on her own. Also, in the duration of living in our new place she has began to grow some balls, much to my liking.

After heating the milk and putting it in the bottle I checked the temp, which was a bit hot for my lil prinny. I with my baby and the bottle in hand walked to the baby's bathroom, put the bottle on the side, and ran the water for Amaria's bath.
Meanwhile, whilst adding the littlest drop of bubble bath named, Heavenly, my baby decided to let out an awful cry. I tried cooing her, which wasn't enough to cut the job, so I grabbed the bottle. She drank from it immediately, showing me that she was hungry. She drank half of the bottle, before refusing the rest. I burped her and stuck her in the baby's bath before she went to sleep. As mumma already washed her hair yesterday I wasn't going to wash it again, therfore with the soft baby cloth I washed her skin with Johnsons Baby Wash. I dried her before we headed back into the bedroom. I laid her on her changing table and moisturised her skin with Johnsons Baby Oil, before putting her in a blue all in one which said 'Pretty Princess' in pink. She then began to cry again and so I cooed and rocked her in which she soon fell asleep. I could've put her down, but I wanted to hold her.

I headed towards the living room and sat to watch the Game Of Thrones, which is an epic series in my opinion. I was about to order some food, but Hillian interrupted my considerations with her soft sorrowful voice.

"Um, what do you want for dinner."

"Anything." I said pausing the telly and looking down at my sleeping princess.

"Anything in particular your mind's wondering about?" She pushed.

"What part of anything don't you understand?" I snapped.

I didn't mean to, I'm still very aggravated with her. I'm not in the mood to speak with her I just want some alone presence.

"Gosh! You don't have to be rude about it, I'm trying to be helpful." She sighed before stomping off.

I felt guilty

I shook my head, got up from the sofa, put the baby in her moses basket, and seaked for Hillian.
It didn't take long to find her, which was in our bedroom on her phone with her legs crossed on our bed. I stood by the door, wanting to hug her and apologise, but my gut told me not too.

"Baby, I'm sorry okay." I started, but even with that I was completely ignored. Therefore I sucked in a breath and continued.
"I was and still am frustrated that you were still in contact with that dweeb. You're not just the mother of my child, you're my girlfriend and my family. I actually, truly and really love you so much that I'm willing to do anything and as much as I can for you. However, having single male friends I don't condone, yes I'm protective, but if you have single male friends who aren't friends of mine either they might and most likely have an alternative with their relations with you, even if it doesn't seem like it right now. If he had true respect for you, knowing you had a boyfriend and a child, he'd either back off or try to become acquainted with your partner as well. I know how boys think, clearly." I stated before shifting my foot.

She was silent but looked over to me and shook her head. With much annoyance and defense she retaliated.

"But not every boy is like you, Raphael. Plus I'm sure he'd be cool with acquainting with you as long as you don't knock him out."