€6

A month later...

I was not in the mood for school today, especially because there's this activity day-thing in my year. It's like a challenge thing, and whatever team collects the most points goes on a free college tournament, which carries out more activities like the one we're about to have today. Oh and we will have the chosen A-level graduates as our captains. I was not looking forward to group work, or to be socialising with all these pricks. I'm a legit loser, with no friends, with no acquaintances and no one likes me, just because I refuse to be sucked into the 'fake bitchy' society.

"David Eddings in group two. Anya Dresser in group three. And at last, Hillian Marcel in group four," called out the head of year.

When I got up to find group four I was devastated with the captain I had. The group I had were full of girls who were lusting over the jerk, whilst that sed jerk looked over to me and smirked. The fans followed his eyes and looked at me, just to scrawl at me. I rolled my eyes, when I finally made it to my group.

"Well told you long enough ms. Marcel," he said loudly, letting the hall hear his voice. I grunted in response, not looking up at him. "Well let's get started shall we. Girls and Damian, please form a horizontal line. I need to do a uniform check, just to make sure you're wearing the correct things for our upcoming activities," he said in a lively tone, eating up all the attention he was getting.

He's a pervert! He started slightly feeling up the girls, which in my opinion was more than checking. They loved it though, moaning ridiculously as if he was penetrating them.

"You all seem to be ok, but Charlie, Amber and Tia, take off your accessories and put them in this valuable box. You don't want loose them or anything, so put them in here and collect them after the activities," he said in charming voice. Everything that came out of his mouth was charming, so he could doll with everyone.

"I love it how I'm on his team, especially filled with all these hotties!" Damian told me, for whatever reason I don't know. "You don't look enthusiastic like the others though, why?" He asked.

"Dunno, maybe because I hate group work, or because I hate sports and quizzes, or maybe because I'm not very fond of our captain," I shrugged.

The Latino looked at me as if I was crazy. He then walked away, standing closer to the group of 'hotties'. In my opinion thotties. Besides, why wear makeup in an outdoor activity event, especially in warm weather?

Within seconds Raphael was standing in front of me. He just looked me up and down with a sly smile on his face, which only I saw as his back was turned to the others. He winked before he said," Yeah you're ok, just maybe shorter shorts and high knee socks next time," he mumbled the last part. Seriously?! What makes him think there will me a next time.
"So people let's get ready to head out and start today!" He turned around and spoke to the group.

"Uh captain, would you rather us call you mr. Caprice instead of Raphael, just for manners?" Seductively said Charlie.

She really had things going for her this girl. Blonde hair, bright blue eyes, 5'10 tall, skinny, wealthy, and is already doing modelling. She was the dream of most boys. There's a rumour that she's the Uck Queen, and I'm quite surprised that she hasn't managed to seduce Raph yet. I cant not say that she isn't trying though.

"I'm eighteen Charlie, not twenty eight. I'm your mentor for the day, not your master. I'm sure calling me Raphael is just fine," he spoke simply and she blushed.
..
Lunchtime had finally came and I just about had it. Too much activity and sport for my liking. The team kept on blaming me if when they lost certain competitions, because I was too slow or dumb. When in actual fact, when it came to quizzes I got all the questions correct. Though I didn't need any back up, Raphael defended me every single time.

I grabbed my packed lunch and sat under a tree somewhere, far from the group. I just needed my own time. I took out my phone and began revising. Why not eh? I have nothing to live for. No one to live for, well not yet anyways.

"Really Hillian? You're really going to be a sado and do revision on a sunny day like this," stated that jerk I didn't want around me.

"Why should it concern you? Don't you have a fan base awaiting for you in the field," I sighed.

"I'm not concerned, just wondering why that's all. And I can't be asked for them right now, they're all pathetic bitches. I actually thought Uck Queen was more of a baddie and hard to get, as I've heard, but she's just like the rest of them." He sat by me.

"You're so disrespectful," I shook my head. "You see females as if they're an easy target. It's like you don't actually care about their inner beings. Regardless, I hope that one day you can be beaten at your own game. Or if you fall in love it will be some crazy chick who ends up breaking your neck," I said seriously, just to get an unexpected response.

"Thanks," he laughed. "But I hope that you will find someone who will love you dearly," he said genuinely, which took me by surprise. He stood back up, and before he left he finished off with," Not! I hope he gets you pregnant and breaks your heart," he laughs venomously.

Why am I so shocked? How could I not see that coming? What the fuck did I do!! I let my guard down, and at this rate it seems like I'm going to be falling even lower. I need to stop putting up barriers that I can't afford. In other words, I put up a barrier and can't afford to pay it so then it has to come back down. I'm so dumb. I'm so gullible to him! Why am I so fucking stupid all the time!

The lunchtime bell rang, signifying lunch was over and that we had to go back to our remaining groups. I wiped my tears before I went back to this falsified group.
..
"In fourth place we have. . . Wet. In third place we have. . . The Bigger The Better. In second place we have. . . Temptation (aka the group that I was in). And in first place we have. . . Pussycat," announced our head of year. Everyone was cheering, whilst I kept silent. I didn't care about any of this crap, it was pointless and cringey. It was exceptionally cringey when she read out everyone's useless group names, which in my opinion all sounded sexual.

"Yo ugly, we could've won if you wasn't so fucking dumb. Normally the ugly ones are smart, but it appears that I took your beauty and your brains," no one but Charlie would've said that. All he followers laughed. I snickered and walked away, back into the main hall. I had no time for this and all I wanted to do was sleep and go home.

I was hella tired all of a sudden, I felt as if I'd be happy just laying on the floor. My thought of sleep was disrupted when I felt someone grab and jerk arm backwards. Oh please not today. Please not today! Not now!

"You think you can really walk away from me?!" She yelled pathetically, grabbing everyone's attention.

"You don't want to do this," I sighed. This girl had it coming.

"What this?" He laughed and yanked my arm again. If she didn't notice I have another arm. So with that other arm I banged her in the face with it. I got her really hard, because she stumbled backwards and fell. The hall full of laughter and chatter fell dead silent. Then suddenly, Charlie let out a loud screeching cry which sounded like cat dying.

I legit had no time for drama and so I picked up my bags and headed towards my exit. However another group of girls blocked my way. They were shouting random shit, but I wasn't phased. I am tired, so tired to the point that I actually can't hear what they're saying.

"Move," I heard that dickhead say directly at the group. The girls gasped and moved aside immediately. He grabbed my hand violently and rushed me to the parking lot. "Get in!" He said frustratedly at me. Why the fuck is he frustrated at me for?

I don't want to argue as I was too tired, so I just got into his black lamborghini aventador. I immediately began to doze off, but before I did I realise that Raphael's hands were tightly gripped into the stirring wheel. His knuckles purely white and his face dangerously stern. I wonder what crawled up his ass as of late. Anyways who cares....

Thank goodness it's a Friday! Bed, here I come.