Chapter 1

I am woken by a small amount of pressure forcing itself upon me, it rocks me gently however with enough force to force me from my previous unconscious state. The source I recognise without having to look at it.

"Levi I swear to god keep shaking me and I will fucking end you, get out." Studying had kept me awake for the majority of the night, i was up until at least three am and knowing Levi it was probably around seven, he always wakes up early without fail, even on weekends which unfortunately for me meant that I was to be woken around the same time. It's Saturday, why can't I just be left sleep like a normal human? Fuck Levi.

"Come on dude, I wanna hang out, besides this place is boring, please get up, please."

"Piss off Levi, you sound like a kid you know that?" I mumble and turn my head to face the wall, my platinum blonde hair falling in front of my face as a consequence. I hear the faint sounds of Levi's footsteps as he leaves the room quietly closing the door. Finally some peace. Only there is no peace, the door opens seconds later and before I can tell Levi to piss off again I am met by the icy cold bite of water being poured on my head flattening my hair against my face. Great, now I was pissed and cold. My hand shoots from under the blanket colliding with- something, hopefully Levi.

"Dustin what the fuck?"

"I told you to piss off, you deserved it." I reply blandly, now there's no chance of me getting back to sleep. I start to sit up and rub the sleep my eyes, stretching as I do so.

"You punched me in the dick." I turn my head slowly, my hands still in front of my face, however I could still see that he was cupping his crotch and bending over slightly. Ok maybe I feel a little bad about that one.

"Well maybe next time you'll take a hint." I finally lower my arms and get out of bed heading over to the wardrobe to look for a shirt. I find my favourite. It is a Tokyo Ghoul shirt, the anime I had watched god knows how many times. Kaneki, the main character was plastered onto the front of it, he had released his Kagune. I should rewatch it when I get the chance. I pull it over my head reminding myself to dry my hair before doing anything else.

"I hate you so much."

"Hey you're the one that woke me up practically begging for me to hang out with you."

"I was not begging."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night bro." I look over at Levi again, his dark brown hair had been styled into a quiff again and hid brown eyes that had spikes of green centering around the pupil, managed to catch the light almost perfectly. He is quite attractive, but I wouldn't date him. I start to search for a small hand towel that I can use to quickly dry off my hair finding it after searching in my drawers for a little while.

"Fuck you."

"Well if that's what you want to do ok I guess." We both start to laugh at my reply, I mean I am quite hilarious I can't help it. "Anyway where are you wanting to go?"

"I was thinking we could hang out around school maybe? Possibly even go down to the battle dome and see if there are any contests on?"

"But you just called this place boring."

"Well I didn't just say that, I actually think this place is quite fun."

"You literally said it like two minutes ago."

"Yeah well I changed my mind, a lot can happen in two minutes."

"Ok whatever. Let's go to the battle dome for a bit then, maybe get some food on the way?"

"Sounds good."

"Well you did suggest going to the battle dome in the first place." I laugh half heartedly earning a smile from Levi.