Chapter 7

<Brocks POV>

I walk down the halls of the dormitory rubbing the back of my neck, a habit I developed a long time ago because one night I had to sleep in a dark room, even though I was terrified of the dark, and I found that rubbing the back of my neck made me slightly less scared and it works for my nerves too. The tingling sensation I'm feeling throughout my body though especially in my stomach, or the area that surrounds it anyway. It's a familiar sensation though, it feels like I get the feeling every time I want to do something but can't, or when I meet new people or- well let's just say I get nervous a lot. This time the sensation is stronger than usual, and given where I am heading that's no surprise. Every time I'm around him he gives me that same tingling sensation and every time I force myself not to rub the back of my neck because that would make my feelings obvious. Sure he could be a meanie at times but he's really a nice guy and I have liked him for a while now. Am I really going to go through with this? What if he doesn't like me back? Too late, I'm already at his door, no point going back now... Well I could, my room is only down the hall- no I can't. But what if- I stop the thought and knock on the door to the room hearing footsteps from the other side almost immediately. Now there's no way I can go back, I have to do this or I'll hate myself, if he doesn't like me back so what at least I did it. The door opens revealing Levi standing there pulling a pyjama t-shirt over his head.

"Oh, Brock, sup dude?" Stop rubbing the back of your neck. I tell yourself, but for the first time I can't stop myself, it's like if I do I'll faint or something.

"Um can I speak to Dustin- in private?" I grimace with the last two words, smooth Brock, real smooth.

"Sure dude, I was just heading out to the bathroom, you two have fun." He moves past me winking as he does so. The door is open, just walk in there, you can do this. I take one last deep breath before stepping into the room, there he is, laying on his bed reading a science study book. He doesn't notice me, instead he just turns the page to the book and keeps reading. I could always go now, he wouldn't notice, no Levi would surely ask him about this I have to go through with it. I give an over dramatic cough and he finally looks up at me, ok I can do this.

"Hey bro. Umm listen I'm really sorry about earlier, I dunno what happened I was just being a fu-dging idiot."

"It's okee it doesn't matter anyway, I was being a little petty myself."

"No no it was all my fault-" I stop listening as he says this, don't argue with him over who did what, just do what you came here to do. I tell myself as I take a seat next to him.

"I dunno what else to say I'm just really sorry and-" I cut him off by wrapping my hand around the back of his neck and pulling his face close to my own, forcing myself not to hesitate I crash my lips into his. For a second he doesn't do anything. Maybe he doesn't like me. He probably doesn't what am I saying, just stop. I start to pull away but before I can he grabs my neck with his own hand and starts to kiss me back. At first the kiss had been awkward and forced but now it's sending electric shocks through my body, the nervous tingling is completely replaced by passion and happiness as I keep kissing him and he keeps kissing me. I pull away finally looking into his ebony eyes.

"Heheh." I start to rub the back of my neck again only for my hand to brush over his. I notice the reddening of his cheeks, he's so adorable when he blushes. His cheeks go an amazing shade of pink with a hint of crimson, the sight is just amazing. And all of a sudden I don't feel the need to rub the back of my neck, like he is making me more confident, just his touch.

"Well I dunno what I just walked in on but dude if you're gonna have sex with each other not in my room, please." Levi, oh no.

"Bro it's our room, and we weren't having sex anyway we were just-" He trails off mumbling something inaudible. No don't do that, oooooh idea.