Chapter 3

At first when I wake up everything is still black, I know my eyes are open but I just can't see. It's weird, not being able to see, if even for a moment, I can't imagine being this way all the time. Though admittedly it is probably just dark, very very dark.

"Ok you're all healed you can head back to lesson now Dustin." The door starts to open revealing a bright light coming from outside and then a lady walking in, the school nurse I assume.

"Thanks." I mutter as I stand quickly leaving the room, she had healed everything of course, the burns on my face and chest were gone completely, as were the smaller cuts from the brambles. "Umm also, how long has it been?"

"Just about an hour, though I would recommend not fighting someone as strong as Kestrel if you are going to fight anyone."

"That's probably best yeah."

"Just head back over to the battle dome now." And so I do, this time mentally preparing myself for the bombardment of insults coming from 'my peers' I walk in to find Shocker in yet another match, this time with Lynn, the ice guy. Brock is sat on his own watching a match between- Levi and Lynx. So I'm not the only one that will have had his ass kicked today. Levi will certainly be beaten and so will Shocker, at least that's comforting. I make my way over to Brock and take a seat next to him.

"Sup." Brock's face almost immediately lights up and he wraps me in his arms. "Umm?"

"You're ok yay!"

"Why the hug?"

"Because you're ok and- HUGS ARE AMAZING!"

"Yeah but it's a little awkward because, well we're not wearing shirts."

"Hmmmmm well, if it's shirtless then isn't that better?"

"Well ummm I-"

"What we both now you find me attractive considering you were blushing when Levi said that he ships us."

"Yeah but that doesn't mean- you know what fuck you."

"Ahh no no bad word shh."

"I promise I'll stop swearing if you stop hugging me."

"B- but I'm cold and hugging you makes me warm because you're warm and and-"

"Well shit I guess I'll never fuc-"

"Ok ok fiiine you win, but stop swearing you promised."

"I did."

"Yay." He finally releases me from what honestly felt like a death grip but keeps staring at me, I choose to ignore it instead concentrating on Levi's fight. Levi is phasing through levitating blocks that are floating above the actual floor, which has been made into a giant pool of water that Lynx is hiding in, though his vibrant red hair makes him completely visible. Each time Levi lands on a block he has to move, but he can never go back to the block because Lynx destroys them, sooner or later Levi will be forced into the water and he'll have no chance after that, Lynx will hold him under there until he's unconscious. He lost before he even took a step into the zone. At this point Levi has made it to the last block that hadn't been destroyed, ok either he jumps which means he'll be trying to swim away, which won't work considering the fact that Lynx is the fastest swimmer in the school, and he has complete control over the water so unless the teacher was kind and put a few blocks for Levi to jump onto Levi is done for. Levi jumps into the water before the ginormous wave hits him leaving him safe for all about two seconds before the water tangles around him trapping him under water with tiny tubes that look like tornadoes underwater. Levi is trying to move but he can't, any attempt he makes to escape now is futile and even if he does escape Lynx will just trap him again. By now Levi will be running out of breath, the headache will be starting. He starts to struggle even more but Lynx just uses the water to pull him deeper into it. Levi can't phase through moving objects and the water surrounding him is moving. Levi's head starts to go limp as he falls unconscious only being held up by the water still trapping him. Lynx breaks the surface of the water first followed by Levi who is being held up by the tendrils of water.