5

"Sex is one of the most wonderful things a person could do" our health teacher said. Hannah is doodling and bored out of her mind.

Vanessa is next to Riley doing who knows what.

"Charol" She called my name.

"Huh?"

"Can you please come up and pick a card"

I did obeyed but it was strange "um... why exactly am I doing this?"

"Because you'll see"

I put my hand into the basket of cards. I took a velvet colored one I opened it.

"Please Charol read that out loud and answer the question"

I looked at it and it was embarrassing.

"What is it to have sex with the person you love versus the person you lay with"

I put the card back in the basket "um... I've never had sex before..."

"I wonder why" I heard Vanessa said making everyone laugh.

"Why is that?" She said.

"I've never in my mind would think of it"

"So... you've never had the urge to have sex, or you've never had lust?"

"I've wouldn't say never"

"So you have, was it a crush or was it the one"

"I don't know if I should call him the one..."

She smiled "I suppose he's not in this room?"

What do you know wolf.

I didn't say anything.

"Riley and Vanessa please come up"

They both did standing so close to each other.

"The difference with Vanessa and Charol, is that Charol is modest, respectful and knows not to speak and does what she's told. Vanessa dresses like a prostitute even with the school uniform, she is rude but is a teachers pet.

And what does that have to do with our Alpha. Alpha has two choices, pick the side bitch or his main girl, but it's for you kids to decide who is who in this relationship. So in conclusion to the question.

Riley has never had sex with Charol but we all know he has sex with Vanessa. But the question I'd rather ask you is would you chose A or B, would you pick a higher grade or a lower grade, would you pick organic or preservatives. You all are dismissed"

Everyone got up and started packing. I went to Hannah and smiled at her "Let's talk about that later" She said.

***
"Theres a party tonight, ya'll coming?" Annie asked.

"I don't really know" I said.

"Yeah... parties weren't even our thing and we were invited to the human kind" Hannah said.

Beta Michael walked over us "Hey, are you guys coming to the party tonight?" He said but not taking his eyes off Hannah.

"Yeah we're so coming" Hannah said.

"Alright, can't wait to see you there" He said winking and Hannah blushed, he then left us to go to Riley.

"He's your mate isn't he" Annie said.

"Yeah and shut up about it" Hannah said.

"And since he's your mate we're definitely going" I said.
***

"Is it a party" Nathaniel asked in a whisper not letting mom hear was we were talking about even though she is downstairs.

" yes, now don't tell mom, if she finds out I'm missing tell her I'm at the pack with Hannah" he also nod.