14

650 Words

In my dream I was running, but I was being attacked. Everything was dark and I was in a black gown.

You can't run for long my love said a female voice.

I fell and a white wolf with purple eyes was about to pounce on me but then a golden fur wolf attacked it.

"Wake up" I heard Riley's voice. "Wake up!"

As I woke up my breathing was heavy.

"Thank God" Riley held me into his arms.

"Are-are you Orion?" I asked.

"No I'm me, it's me"

I cried into his chest. "How did you know to find me?"

"Orion alerted me"

"What do-"

"That doesn't matter, what matters is that you are not safe here"

"What was that?"

"My mother"
***

"unacceptable I can't have my daughter living with a dangerous man like you!" My mother said furiously.

She did also caught him sleeping in my bed this morning. I didn't want to be alone.

"Honey don't be too rash" My dad said.

"I am not being rash! I'm being the smart one here, why should my daughter live with the man she and especially I do not know, just because they're mates! Unbelievable how stupid you think I am"

I held Riley's hand, I felt him getting angry, that is just going to convince my mother reasons why I shouldn't live in the pack.

"Ma'am, I know you don't trust me but you have a well good reason, I know you know I am a killer, but there is someone who beyond worse than me, and that person will do anything, anything to get her way, now I know you saw me sleeping with your daughter-"

"You were sleeping with my daughter!?" My dad said.

"Anywho, your daughter was attacked last night by that same person, and if I weren't there, she would've died last night, and nothing went on, I promise you, she just wanted me to comfort her. So please, let me help her win this fight"

There was a very pregnant pause. It felt like forever until my mother finally spoken.

"I completely am against this idea. But knowing that we don't know what we are up against and you are speaking the truth. I want to do what ever possible to help my daughter, but I am allowed to visit her at any time I please, you hear me boy?" She said pointing a finger at Riley.

"Yes ma'am"

"Ok, now help your girlfriend pack her clothes"

I went to my mother and hugged her "Thank you mom, thank you thank you" Then I let go of her and grabbed Riley's hand and went up the stairs and into my room taking out a suitcase.

"You know, out of many people I've fought, your mother is one of the scariest" Riley said going into my underwear drawer. "Ooh! I like this one, ooh and this one, your definitely wearing this tonight" he said as he held up my lace thong.

"Are you sure Orion and you are different?" I asked him.

"Mmm... Orion would take you right now me... I like to ask" he said as he grabbed a bunch of my panties and put it in my suitcase. "Ho- holy shit! You have a matching bra too!" He said as he took my lace bra. He grabbed a bunch of my bra's and put it also into the suitcase "Alright babe, that's all you need"

"So what about your clothes"

"I kinda like them off"

"Riley" I said sternly, he just smirked.

"You know you turn me on when your scary" he laughed and he took up a deodorant and threw it into the suitcase. I took shirts, and pants and a belt into the suitcase.

"Alright, we are done"

"Coolio, I'll just carry this to the car"

I smiled at the thought of us being together. Sleeping with each other just living and making love. I've never felt like this before and it's driving me crazy. Crazy in love that is.