8

530 Words

Today at school it was weirder than normal.

Like I know people aren't talking to me that's OK, but people are scowling at me.

And Riley. I haven't seen him since last night.

I walk to my gym locker and it was sprayed.

Omega cum slut

Why would anyone write that.

I dunno, they should treat us with respect....

I change my clothes and walked over to my spot for training.

Riley did come but he didn't say anything to me or look at me, like I was invisible. Then behind him was a woman. She was beautiful.

Everyone bowed and I followed.

"Riley dear why do you have an Omega in the training room?" She asked.

"I'm sorry mother, Charol Summers, you are excused home"

"What!?" I protested "That's unfair"

"Listen to your Alpha you low life, you're nothing" She told me.

I looked at Riley, he couldn't look at me.

"Riley-" He slapped me and the force brought me down to the floor, I heard Vanessa snickered.

"You will call me Alpha you peasant, I was trying to give you a chance but it's clear that you don't listen. Gamma!"

A soldier came in "get this Omega out of my sight, put her in the dungeon"

He grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the gym to this dark place. He threw me into the concrete floor and lock the cage.

"This is bullshit"

***

"Charol?" I heard my father's voice.

"Yes papa?"

"Ah thank the heavens" I saw him come into the light. I couldn't be any more relieved. "Unlock this cage this instant"

A Gamma unlocked it and I ran into my father's arms.

"Papa! He locked me in here, Riley let me in here"

"There is much you need to know pup, when his mother is around, he is heartless, its not his fault"

"But it is, how dare he treat his mate this way!"

My father looked at me as if the word mate hurt his spirit. I know he knew but it was like it still hurt him to say it out loud.

***
Riley

"You need to apply order my son" mom said to me.

"I can run my pack perfectly fine"

"Clearly not, you allow an Omega to call you by your name! Outrageous"

"I am a man and an Alpha of this pack, you are no longer in charge, so please you have finished seeing me now you may please leave" I said out of frustration. She always controls me. I'm eighteen I am my own self. I don't need someone evil like her who poisoned my life, who took away my childhood.

"Fine... if that is what you wish"

***

I've texted Charol about three hundred times and I know she's angry at me. I wish I could say sorry.

I hate my own mother. She is Satan's spawn. In fact she's Satan herself.

I sneaked out of the pack to run to Charol.

"Charol!"

She opened the window and she did not look happy.

"What"

"I'm sorry,  I wish I wouldn't have done that"

"You didn't have to"

"I know but... I have to prove to my mother that I don't need her, so she can leave this pack alone. Please forgive me"

"I've forgiven you one too many times"

"Please..."

She closed the window.

My heart started to hurt. Oh God please don't.