20

436 Words

My parents has been yelling at each other about me.

Turns out I'm pregnant it seems. What was I expecting. I had unprotected sex.

Dad has been angry since last night. We are lucky though, that my dad is also a lawyer outside of the pack. I miss my brother. He is living with his girlfriend somewhere in France with Erika.

This is pissing me off.

***
Riley

"Are you fucking serious Riley!" Stefanie screamed at me, she's been yelling at me about Charol leaving the pack. It's not like I wanted her to leave, but while Katherine is here... I can't do jack shit.

It's killing me that she is far away from me and I can't hold her to cuddle with me... I also messed up last night. It was practically my last time she's seeing me until my mother leaves and I couldn't control myself in order to properly say goodbye. The words that is coming out of Stefanies mouth is coming out like wah wah wah wah wah wah wah. Except "and the fact that you might've impregnated your FUCKING MATE"

"What?"

"What?"

"What the fuck did you just say?"

"What did I say"

"Dont Fucking play games with me bitch"

"Excuse me!"

Michael entered the office "Hey, how are my favorite siblings going?"

"You!" I pointing at him "Get the fuck outta my office, you fucking tryin to fuck my sister, wait why the fuck should I fucking care anyways" I looked at my sweet Stefanie, with her angry blue eyes "you weren't my sister  in the first place" those eyes turned sad, she was tearing up.  Inside I'm trying to climb out of Orions clasps around my neck, but it's hard. I hate having my mother around me. Her dark magic is like porn to my wolf. The more I open my mouth, the more she is here, the more I am losing my insanity. Here my sister is in front of me balling her eyes out.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Riley" Michael goes to put his arm around her. In my head I am most relived that my sister has a guy like Michael. He took her away from me and slammed the door close.

I sit into my chair and took a cig and lit it. I watched the puffs from my breathe pollute the air.

Why did you bring me back to life. I was just fine the way I was Raven, i was happy with my beautiful mate, ready to make her my Luna, my Queen. I am selfish only because of you Bitch.