16

535 Words

As I walk to school people started bowing to me... did I do something?

Women scowled at me and whispers past around.

"What is it!?" I asked and everyone stop staring at me "What the hell is going on?"

"It's because you're Luna" I heard Hannah behind me.

"Hannah what's up-"

"You... you gave up your virginity... didn't you"

"How'd-"

"Charol I can smell him on you, I may not have Alpha blood but I know what my brothers scent smells like"

I didn't say anything, I was too silent.

"I can't believe this, do you have any idea how many people are calling you a slut because you may be a Delta but your still a nobody, your a fucking Omega, Omega's are slaves and shouldn't be mated to an Alpha"

"Is that how you feel about me Hannah... that I am an Omega?"

She didn't say anything either.

"Fine... I am an Omega, an Omega whatever you can call me, you shouldn't care if I had sex or got myself pregnant, I mean I'm happy that you do, but don't act like you own me"

I said walking to school, I find it completely unfair how I can't do what I want because I'm classified as an Omega. This pack class thing is bullshit.

***
Riley

I'm talking to the Gamma troupe about the stray wolves that come too close to the pack. Sadly Charol's house is where the Moonlight Pack it is the marker of our territory, but it's still too close because before the time they get too close they should've been hunted down by the Hunters... this is puzzling.

"Riley" Stefanie barged into the meeting room.

"Stefanie I'm in a meeting"

"First off its Hannah and I need to talk  to you, it's about your Luna" She said furiously.

All the Gammas looked at me, some smiled some chuckled and some aren't a fan of half breeds no matter if one of the parents are in the three ranks they are still looked down upon. I'm surprised my mother hasn't message me. I got up and left the room

She's probably too angry.

"What is it?"

"How dare you!"

"What do you mean"

"You get her pregnant and now you think she can slap a label on her and she's automatically a Luna!? She knows nothing of becoming a Luna"

"Are you angry at me for not being involved with you, I knew you were jealous of the sluts i would fuck but your best friend, the friend that you risked pretending to be human for, your upset because I had sex with her and not you, that you don't get the title of Luna?"

"Go to hell Riley. If you think I'm jealous over that you're insane. I'm angry that you continue to put my friend in terrible situations and you hurt her all the time. I'm angry at the fact that she forgives you. She fucking yelled at me because she wanted me to be happy for her. Well no I want better for her. Riley you are too hurt to be in any position to have her as a Luna. You've even hurt me"

"I've hurt you? Hannah, I've done nothing but taken care of you"

"Don't fucking pretend that you do. And also you telling me I pretended to be human to be around her? Don't fucking pretend I became her friend out of pure coincidence." Hannah walked closer to me. Her cold eyes was filled with rage and fire "You and I know this was your mother"

"And are you going to tell her?"

"She deserves to know that everything about her life was planned"

"Then go tell her" She just stood there "I said go tell her, are you afraid you'll lose her? Did you think I'd be scared? If she's your friend, then you need to tell her. If you care about her then it's up to you. Don't be coming in here with that bullshit that mother put you up to"

She started looking down. "I pray for your sake you're doing the right thing. Because in my opinion I'd keep her an Omega so your mother doesn't see her as much of a threat than she already does" then she left the room.

She had spoken truth. I honestly don't deserve to be around her or to make her a Luna. But I have to trust my instincts. Charol isn't as weak as she looks. And mother needs to be challenged.