23

1371 words

Riley

"We have a humongous problem" Michael said to me.

"What is it?" I asked.

He gave me a picture of Charol tied to a stake. I could have sworn there was bruses on her precious skin. Heat was boiling within me.

I am ready for blood. One does not hurt my mate. My first born. We claimed her Riley, she is our responsibility.

I don't know what to do... what do you want? Me to go and take her back?

Yes dipshit. Not you, we, even though i still don't like you. We bit her. She is ours. We marked her she is ours. We have given her child. She is ours. She is ours, she is ours. We must take back what is ours. I know you hate me. I know you hate when i take into control.

Not that i hate it... i just don't trust you...

Look i can't help what happened with your ex girlfriend. That was not my fault.

Excuse?

Ok it was my fault, but must we lose our mind because we let our girl die. Come on Riley! Your smarter than this. I will make a deal. I will not murder anyone but I will not promise thier saftey.

Ok... I will let you take over.

Gracias! Graci graci!

***
Orion pov.

"We shall attack"

"Alpha is that wise?" Michael asked. He saved my life from a fatal mistake from my human. Weak but an honourable man.

"It is. This is my mate we are talking here"

"Alpha... i wasn't taking about going after Charol. I am talking about letting you control"

"Me? Oh you speak of the wolf. Say my name Beta for i know not to whom you are talking to"

"I'm talking to you"

"Don't worry. I won't kill anyone" i got up from the desk and went out. "Have you prepared the Gammas?"

"Yes Alpha"

"Good"

Lets go after that witch of a mother.

I agree

I shapeshifted into my wolf form and started to run a few moments later there was the other wolves. That followed.

You have many loyals

Thank you Orion.

De nada.

We arrived at the tribe. So did the other wolves. We hid within the bushes.

There was Charol tied to a stake while a bunch of hunters gather together as if it was a festival or a celebration.

"Orion" Beta called. "What's your plan"

"There is none"

"So then what do we do?"

"This was a mistake... take some of the Gammas and go to the border kill any hunter than comes near unless you so happen to find Charols family, create a wall. I'll be going in myself"

"Is that even a good idea?"

"Are you doubting your alpha?"

"No sir"

"If you are worried about my safty there is no need. Priority first which is the people of Moonlight Pack, remember you will be Alpha of the Pack. If i die and Charol dies I'll be ok, at least i will die with whom i love. But we aren't going to let that happen. The pack had me and felt safe because they know what i could do amd what i can do. What i need you to do is prove yourself worthy to the Pack. The people need you"