6

886 Words

"So let's get this straight... you two aren't related?" I asked her in her room at the mansion.

"Yep"

"Wow... but you guys consider each other as brother and sister?"

"Yeah, but he adopted me, I was a rogue and I would've died if it weren't for Riley, he nourished me and treated me like I was part of his family"

"Wow" I smiled. Who knew the heartless wolf has compassion.

***

Hannah gave me some clothes which made me feel comfortable only the bad thing is that she gave me Riley's shirt. Not only was there his cologne on the shirt but his smell over all.

"Sorry I couldn't find any shirts really, your bust is a problem"

"That's ok"

Hannah and I walked around the market going window shopping, "Ugh I wish I had a quinceañera" Hannah said.

"Why didn't Riley give you one"

"He had some problems at the time"

"Yeah and one of them is missing out of your fifteenth birthday, no wonder you celebrated with us"

"You know... you don't know Riley like I do..."

He broke my heart, what's not to know.

***
We were going back into the mansion to go to our room but when we reached the steps and screeching noice filled the peaceful air. Then coming out of Riley's office is Vanessa practically naked.

"I can't believe this! You stupid Alpha, your fucking blind to see what's in front of you, you ungrateful mother fucker" She slammed the door closed and stomped off. He saw me and she looked furious. "Your such a slut, everyone knows that you went into his office and seduced him. You might be fooling others with your innocent self but I know what you really are omega" She stormed down the rest of the stairs.

"The more I looked at her the more I realized I was blind"

I looked next to me was Riley.

"Well I'll be in my room" Hannah said.

It was just Riley and I near the stairs.

"Can we talk for a minute?"

"Time's ticking" I said.

"Thank you... um may we take this in my office"

I followed him and he sat in his couch and I sat across from him.

"I would like to apologize for my mistakes, what I did, I shouldn't have done and I should've known better, so please forgive me for tearing out your heart. I couldn't sleep especially hearing your broken heart, and I wouldn't blame you if you rejected me, I deserve it, I can never learn how to love without this wretched wolf and my mother's evil powers that dwells inside of my own heart, I dont deserve you because I don't want to taint your beautiful soul with the one I don't have"

"Shut up"

"What?"

I got up and sat in his lap and I hugged his head. He didn't make a sexual move but he just rested on my bust and hugged my waist.

"I know your evil Riley, and I never rejected you, I love you for what you are even though I know nothing about you, I love you to death"

"This is all a fairytale, if you knew my past, what I've done, who I am, what I can do-"

I grabbed his jaw for him to look at me "What is want you to do is love me, I can tell you've done bad things but you have to look optimistic, look ahead in the future and not into the past" I kissed him, it was amazing how we sorted everything but it does feel like a fairytale and it seems too good to be true.

"Alpha" a young man barged into the room and suddenly he looked worried and scared. "I'm so sorry I'll knock next time"

"What is it that you want and make it quick" Riley said.

"Well... Gamma Jordan wishes to speak with you"

"Tell him I'm spending time with my woman"

"But Alpha-"

"What" Riley said growling with his eyes turning.

"He said it's urgent"

I played with his hair, he closed his eyes and sighed.

"just tell Gamma Jordan that he's going to come to meet with him" I said smiling at the boy.

He bowed his head and closed the door.

"Your kindness is the death of me" Riley said.

"You must be nice to your people in order to have people, not to be a dictator"

"But I like to be in charge" He said with lust in his voice.

"Only in bed, go to the meeting" I said getting off of him. He got up and kissed my forehead.

"See you later my Luna"

He closed the door leaving me alone.

Luna Charol... does it even sound right?

***
I walked back home with Hannah, I told her that Riley and I made up and we don't hate each other. I come home to Nathan and Ericka sitting on the couch watching Bill Nye.

"Ooh! Science!" Hannah says walking over to the couch.

I rolled my eyes and walked up to my room. I took a shower, I come put fresh and clean.

I received a text from Riley.

Your coming to the Christmas meeting

What if I don't want to go.

Also, I'm forcing you whether you like it or not.

Oh dammit.