12

713 Words

Charol

I was walking not paying any attention to anything. Just walking in the woods, not knowing whose territory I may be on.

Not that we didn't learn while in school, I just never paid much attention to the lines and shit. Something about rogue wolves that may be around.

I heard growls of wolves behind me, sounding like they were going to torture me, but I didn't care, they can kill me for all I care.

Riley

Here I am tearing this deer apart to shreds. Am I happy fuck no. There's blood all on my fur.

I smelled something very delicious. It was fresh blood, but as I figured where the sent was coming from I see its Charol.

I started to run and I see Charol on the ground not even defending herself from the wolves, this crazy woman allowed herself to be surrounded by rogues.

I come out growling at them to get their attention. They started snapping at me.

One started to lounge at me soon they all did, I snapped at their necks, legs, weak spots of the wolf.

Charol didn't even move, I didn't know if it was because of shock but I don't know.

The wolves weren't showing any weaknesses. I went into my human form but still having the connection between my wolf state. This is where I'm surprisingly stronger, but this also where I am weak since me turning human, that makes me more vulnerable.

One wolf jumped at me but I stopped him in mid air throwing him at the tree. He didn't get back up, I presume he is unconscious.

I looked at the others and froze them, they started growling at me but I growled back.

I forced them into their human state.

They all looked like outsiders from Moonlight.

"Do you know what happens when you mess with an Alpha's mate? You get killed" I said to them.

"We are not afraid of you" a woman said.

"Oh, so you don't mind if I killed your mate?" I said using my powers to choke one of the males. To be honest it was a guess. But it was a right educated guess.

"Stop it, this is not you Riley, don't succumb to your darkness" I heard Charol faintly. But I couldn't stop, I wanted to gain strength by the agonizing pain I'm giving this man and this woman. I am my mother's child.

I felt a warm hand touch me it was Charol. Immediately the rogues dropped, then they scurried off, my wolf growled.

"No Riley"

"My name is not Riley woman"

"Then what is it? What must I call you"

"Orion"

"Well Orion, I'm ok, I am not hurt, you don't need to be worried"

"Then what's that smell of blood"

"It was me, but I heal fast... if you don't believe I'm OK, then you can walk me home if that makes you feel any better" She smiled.

Don't hurt her.

Why would I do that

You do many things, like how you were the person who had sex with Charol, and with Talia.

You still think about that human.

She was my first love.

Hmmph

"Are you always this perverted?" She asked.

"Always, you see I have so many concubines you wouldn't imagine"

"Hmm, an I bet you think I'm one of your concubines?"

"No I'm not stupid, you are my mate, just a wolf got needs"

"Mmhmm, I'm sure you do"

We reached her house she turned around a kissed my lips. I didn't hold her. She stopped kissing me and scowled.

"Your definitely an ass" She was about to jump to her window but I grabbed her and pulled her in, held her face gently and kissed her like it was the last I'll ever see her.

"I'm an ass, but I'm your ass, I'm very ignorant and refuse to say anything about love. Since darkness could never love, but Riley loves you, and that's enough for me to say, Riley would never leave you like that and I was only listening to my mother. Riley wouldn't have sex until he is ready. I disobeyed my mother by saving your ass" I said turning into my wolf and ran off.

I'm so proud of your Orion, you told her you love her.

Yeah, yeah, I just can't stand to have my heart broken because of her.

Sure.

I hope you know she has a little fast beating heart coming from her stomach.

Your fault.

Our kid, your sperm.