24

Willandria

"Ravena!" I yell her name. She took me into the woods. "Where the fuck are you bitch"

"Oh Willa, you're language has not change since you were just a mere pup"

"Don't fucking call me Willa. You do not deserve that name"

"Willandria, what do you plan on doing once i reveal myself to you my dear?"

"Well that's easy Ravena. I'm going to kill you. Because you made an attempt to kill my child"

"And my child, how are you going to kill me? The reason why you reincarnated is because i killed you"

"Again because i was a distraction to your little satan. You are just jealous because you've never been loved" I heard a pair of feet landed on the dry leaves "and plus while you stayed here in this limited world. While i was sleeping and at rest i practice and have gotten a lot stronger.

"Oh really? What new tricks have you got up your sleeves?"

I gave her one of my innocent smiles i always use to give her "this"

I lifted my hands and she was sent to her knees amd contorted her. She started to laugh. "Oh so you've mastered the art of blood bending. Congratulations. But as one of my many demons you know better that that isn't going to work on me dear" she broke the spell and attacked me with a force like wave sending me to hit the tree.

I called the crows to attack her and they obey my word but she brushes them off like its nothing.

I thought of a way where she was always weak at and was her wolf form. I shapeshift into a wolf and attack her. She pushed me off and started to watch me carefully.

I keep on lunging at her until she is forced to go into her wolf form. She bites and scratches back.

I scratched her eye and she howled in pain. As she was distracted i pounced on her.

I jumped into a tree and turned back into my human form.

Then I saw Riley. Ravena turned back into her human form.

"Sorry Mom, you were never a good mother, but I thank you for making me into the heartless monster I am" he reaches into her chest grabbing her heart.

I come down from the tree, simautainistly he takes her heart out and smiles at me. Ravena had a look of shock and disbelief. I realized Riley forced her to come out of her wolf form into her human form. He have me the heart and said "your honour"

I was going to crush her heart and make her die along with her human. But instead i stabbed the heart with my nail and placed it within her chest. I whispered into her ear "immortality will never be yours, neither will be the crown everytime you try to kill us, you kill your mind" i kissed her forehead and snapped her neck.

Riley sighed "i was never a person of fighting, so i had to butt in"

He made me laugh "you are ruining my fun Orion"

"Not really, you were still able to have fun, you put a curse on her"

I sighed "I'm tired" i walked past Riley ready to go to my rightful place at Moonlight Pack to sleep peacefully.

Riley followed me and we left Revena, until next time...