Impulse x reader

I did a lot of research for this, so be thankful.
In 1919, a evil sorcerer broke into your home, saw you and gave you the curse of his powers. You were put into a deep sleep, hidden away until your friends and family were long gone. I won't give you too much of a back story, so you can just imagine your powers and shiz.

"Sit down!" Jaime yelled at Bart as he got up yet again for some reason.

"But-" Bart was interrupted as Jaime told him to just shut up. Whatever that meant.

You weren't really good friends with Bart or Jaime, but Jaime had pulled you two over here to give you a full-length lesson on the 21st century. You weren't excited in the least. This era just seemed like an era for a whole bunch of snobby people who only care about their own opinions and what's best for them. The inventions were cool and all, but it can be a little overwhelming after a while.

You tried thinking of an excuse.

"Excuse me, but I really need to go iron my shoelaces," You said, trying to sound convincing.

"What does that even mean?" Jaime questioned.

You raised your eyebrows, forgetting once again that these people have different slang then the people from your era.

"It means I need to use the restroom."

"Yeah, me too!" Bart whined. You breathed in, trying not to get angry.

"No, neither of you needs to you to the bathroom."

You huffed and crossed your arm.

"Well, let's start!"

---
"And what's this?" Jaime asked, pointing at a photo. You got excited, because it looked familiar.

"A petting pantry!" You said, smiling.

Jaime and Bart both stared at you and you blushed. You figured you should stop using 1920s slang so people wouldn't get confused, but to you, that was the only thing left you had of your home.

"It's a theatre," You said, offering another smile.

Jaime nodded and moved on to the next one. You opted to stay quiet, not trusting your words.

Jaime went through some more, Bart easily answering them all, but then there was one Bart didn't know. You didn't know what it was either. He smiled.

"This is an AC," he said, "and it pushes out cold air to keep places cool."

"Like a fan?" Bart asked cautiously.

Jaime nodded. This is when you decided to stop the act of a nice little lady, and tried not to think about how Mom would react to what you're about to say.

"Bushwa! That looks nothing like a fan! How would it even create the air needed to do this? How would it cool the air once it has all the air gathered up? Does it need electricity? Why is it so weird looking? Why is it in the wall like that? How much mazuma do you need to buy one of these things?"

Bart and Jaime both looked surprised. You've been acting sweet and innocent all day, so talking like this really surprised them.

"Umm, it just cools the air and blows it out, I don't really know the science behind it so I can't explain it very well." Jaime scratched his neck.