The blogger

(Honestly, this was going to be good. It really was. But I don't feel like writing any more. I know, I'm getting lazy. It's just that I started this sooo long ago, and don't really remember where I was going with it. 1/1000000th chance I'll continue writing this. Also, wrote this to clear my soul of that wretched lemon.)

You owned a huge website called, "The Daily Hero." It consisted of everything about basically every hero. Wherever the heroes went, you knew. You took pictures of everything, and posted everything you found online.

You were friends with Iris West, who had a website dedicated to The Flash. She used to update it nearly every day, and now, she only updated once a month or so. Because of this, you were angry at her. You thought that if she could take care of The Flash, you would have one less hero to worry about. But she disappointed you.

That's why you traveled to Gotham, to get away from Iris and The Flash. The city of Batman and Robin. Wait, Robin changed his name to Nightwing... But there's another Robin. And there's a Red Robin. But didn't one of them die? But if one died, how could there still be a Robin in Gotham? Unless Batman has a whole bunch of children to fight crime with him...

Whatever, it was all very confusing. You weren't very big on doing story's about Batman. He was always breeding and dark. Honestly, he scared you. Made you feel small and weak.

---

You were just settling into your new apartment. You had already changed the bedroom into a studio. And all you had to do was change the living room into a living room/bedroom.

As you were moving things, you kept the tv on. In case something about Batman or his 'kids' came up. Also, the noise was comforting. Moving into a new place was always a bit scary, at first. Noise certainly helped, though.

"Batman and a unidentifiable vigilante have been spotted fighting the Red Mafia in the north part of the city. Roads from The Train Tower to Tear Lake have been closed until further notice."

(JUST KINDA MAKING STUFF UP :P)

You paused the tv and took a good look at the 'unidentifiable vigilante'.

(WHOOP, THERE IT IS

(WHOOP, THERE IT IS.)

Your favorite author - Friday