Roy Harper/Tim Drake x reader

And this is just another reason why Harley Quinn has the best character development. ^^^ (You gotta read the rest of the comic to get what's going on there)

Roy Harper/Tim Drake x reader

Title - Those Whores

Lol

I've always had my eyes on Roy Harper.

But he never seemed to notice me. He ignored me when possible, and only spoke to me when he had too. But I guess, I didn't mind. He was there, and that's all that matters. I'm a part of the Outlaws like him, I'm closer to him then I'll be if I wasn't in the Outlaws. He actually the reason why I joined this little messed up team. That and I love giving criminals what's coming to them.

So, being on the Outlaws I can get closer to Roy. By downside, I'm also closer to Starfire. The alien sex princess. Like seriously, all she cares about is sex! She's had sex with both Jason and Roy! I wouldn't be surprised if she came after me next! (Okay, maybe a little surprised. I'm not exactly the prettiest girl out there.)

So Kori is a big no. I've never liked her, and probably never will. And she feels the same way about me. So we just stay away from each other, and it works out fine. That's the only thing I like about her. She knows to stay away from me.

Today, we didn't have a mission. I was sitting on the couch in one of our many hideouts. I was watching tv. Kori was sitting on the other side of the couch, picking her nails or something. Whatever.

The couch dipped in the middle as someone landed there. Kori and I both looked over and saw a grinning Roy.

"Hey ladies," he purred. I furrowed my eyebrows. He usually never greeted Kori and I as 'ladies'. Because we weren't, not at all.

He scooted over to Kori, and I looked away. Of course. He was here to smooch up Kori.

"Hey Kori," he greeted her lowly. I tried focusing on the tv, but the sound of them talking lowly was distracting me. I looked over, and saw that Roy was kissing her neck.

My breath hitched. He has to do this, in front of me? Seriously? I got up right after he licked her collar bone. I walked to the bathroom, my fists clenched the whole time. Roy was such a whore. He couldn't keep his hands off of Kori for even a second. I'm sure sometimes it must get annoying for Kori, being fawned on by every guy. Ugh, why am I trying to make her a good guy just because she's a girl? She's just as much as a whore as Roy. And Jason, can't forget about that douchewaffle.

I sat in the bathroom for about how long you go the bathroom then made my way to the tv room again. Please God, don't let them be fucking on the couch. My heart can't handle much more of this.

I walked into the room, and stopped short when I saw Jason on the couch with them. He sat on the other side of Kori. I couldn't exactly see what they were doing as Kori's bright red hair blocked my vision.

I heard a moan.

"Okay, guys!" I yelled and walked in front of them. I waved my hand in front of the tv and it turned off. They all looked at me, touching each other somewhere.

But the sound wasn't off. Jason had his stereo going in his room. I ignored it, and continued to talk.

"So, I've been on this team for what, 3 months..."

Where was I going with this?

"And I learned something new while being on this team. It takes 3 months a to get so sick of people that when you see them you mentally throw up." Accurate.