How I Figured Out Who The Batman Was

So, in the last week or so; I've written about Wally West, Nightwing, Artemis, Robin, Tim Drake, Captain Marvel, Damian, Impulse, genderbent YJ, Batman, and some more YJ but with some Star Trek. (Some of these I have yet to post.)

•Figuring Out Who The Batman Was•

Figuring out who the Batman was turned out to be an easy task. All I had to do was ask some questions and do a little research. Majoring in physiology was a huge factor into reaching my goal, but I like to think I just have a lot of charm.

The first thing I did was study Batman.

I studied his daily, erm, nightly rituals, wrote down how he treated his protégés, and his fighting techniques.

This required a lot of late nights from me, and a lot of coffee from my friends. No one seemed to question what I was doing up every night, they probably just thought I had work or something.

"Good work, Robin," Batman praised Robin as they took down the bad guys. I zoomed my telescope in on Robins face. Robin looked mildly surprised and muttered a thank you to Batman.

Batman either must not compliment Robin a whole lot, and this was a first, or Batman decided to hardly compliment anyone ever, and this was a first.

Taking another glance at Batman, I choose the second. You didn't have to be a physiologist to know that Batman wasn't the type of guy to compliment people a whole lot.

I watched as the duo ran off to wherever and something crossed my mind.

What if Robin is Batman's son?

I quickly write it down. I wanted to dismiss the idea, seeing as Batman had already had two other protégés, and one of them had even died. What kind of father would be crazy enough to let their sons continue fighting crime even after one of them had died doing exactly that (I mean, I think Robin II was killed fighting crime. What else could he really have died from?)? What kind of father would let their sons fight crime? Batman, if this idea was correct.

So the Robin I is now Nightwing. Who else could he be? Robin had to grow up eventually, and I assume he loves the taste of crime fighting. Why would he quit just because the Robin suit doesn't fit anymore? It's the most logical choice, Nightwing is bird themed like Robin, and Robin I should be in his twenties by now. Nightwing is probably in his twenties. Too much logic and facts to deny that Robin I is Nightwing.

The second Robin seemed to just disappear one day, but everyone knows he was killed. By who or by what, no one knows. I don't know too much about him, he had a short reign over Gotham, but I do know that he was just a boy. Probably in his later teens by now.

The third Robin was the shyest of them. Well, maybe not shy. Just kinda quiet. Reserved. Smart, from what I've noticed. He was somewhere in his earlier teens.

So three kids, one dead. One dad.

What about a mother? Do these kids even have a mother? But then again, are they even Batman's kids? What if they're not? What if they're just random kids he adopted into his fighting ring to help reduce crime?

Crazy, that man is.

Who were these people?