Wally West x reader

"Wow, thanks for ruining the photo, again, (Y/N)."

"You're welcome, Wally."

Dick groaned. "Can't you just let us take the picture?" He groaned while pulling his hair. I said nothing as Wally snapped another one.

He screamed in frustration as he looked at his phone. Artemis groaned shuffled on her feet.

"She obviously doesn't want you to take a picture of her!" She snapped at Wally.

Determined, Wally raised his phone and glared at me over the top of his phone. I smirked a little as he took it. After I thought of something good, Wally screamed and dropped his phone to the ground. It clattered and I picked it up. I pushed away the face of a screaming ghoul while smirking and looked at the picture he took of me.

I ran my fingers over the screen and my photo became fuzzy and blurred. His phone started buzzing and I gave it back to him.

Artemis and Robin glared at me. I have been keeping them here for the past 15 minutes. Wally wanted to take a picture of me in my full "devil" get up, but I wasn't allowing it. It was embarrassing, truth be told.

"Megan said that Conner is there, and that we should hurry up and get there." Wally said as he hung up.

Cracking my neck, I braced my muscles.

"Race you there?" I challenged Wally.

"You're on!"

Leaping up, my body evaporated into the wires and Artemis and Robin stared, amazed.

"You'd better go!" Artemis warned Wally as he stood there.

I was nearly there. Just had to find my way through the electrical wires and... here I am! I leaped down and scared the bejeezus out of a guy.

"What the hell!" He jumped back. I pushed my hair back and started to walk inside the school. Soon enough, Wally opened the doors and motioned for me to go inside.

"What happened? Did ya see a pretty girl on the way here?" I elbowed him and walked in. He blushed and looked anywhere but my eyes.

This is my chance! He was thinking.

"Yeah, you." He stuttered.

I paused.
"I wouldn't consider myself pretty."

Noticing Megan and Conner, I pointed.

"They're over there."

Wally looked away from me and said nothing.

"Hey, Wally." I grabbed his arm lightly.

"What," he murmured.

"I don't... I uh. I'm really sorry. I just... Artemis has had a crush on you for the longest time, and it doesn't seem like a good idea to... well... you know." His face turned tomato red.

"Artemis likes me?"

I nodded.

He pulled away from my hand which I forgot was even still on him.

"Wally, I think you're meant for her, not me. Anyways, I already have someone else."

"What?!" He spun around.

"You have a boyfriend?"

"More like a girlfriend," spoke Itela.

She came up behind me and kissed my cheek.

"Hey devil babe," she whispered in my ear and I smiled.

Wally looked between the two of us and raised his eyebrows.

"I never thought you could be gay!"

"Well I'm not gay. I'm lesbian."

😱♥️🚔🆒😭💦😂😘‼️☁️🐦😄📯😙🔦☘️💃😉🎮😐🎑👕👩‍👦😁🍒💩😃🍘👿 did ya see the super moon on the 13th and 14th? (Right now) Apparently the moon is super big, but I haven't really noticed anything lol.

This was just a quick thing I wrote, and I'm not too sure about the ending, but whatever. I created two ocs for this 😭 all I do is create ocs.

Actually I just made two ocs for a school project. We just read the hobbit for literature, and my project/essay is to write a paper with a riddle exchange between gollum. So basically a fan fiction. My teacher is the best! Right now, I've created 4 riddles, (I need 10) and the project is due 12/2. Today is 11/14. So I'm getting there.

Ttyl. This is yet again, Jonna signing out.

🖕🏻🖕🏼🖕🏽🖕🏾🖕🏿🙅🏻🙅🏼🙅🏽🙅🏾🙅🏿👋🏻👋🏼👋🏽👋🏾👋🏿

ALSO, YJ3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀😄😊😌😚🤓😅🙂😍😜😎😁😆🙃😘😝🤗😂😇☺️😗😛😏😃😉😋😙🤑👹👽😺😸😹😻😼😽💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

Your favorite author - hopefully?