Robin I x reader

⚡️🔥⚡️Setting: You're not from the DC dimension. So basically you know a lot about everyone and they always go to you if they have questions about themselves or other people.

A knock from your door made me smile, it always was amazing to those comic book characters standing right outside of my door, wanting to see me!They were all so amazing and amazingly hot, and I never want to go back to my old dimension.

I opened the door to find Artemis standing there, looking like she wanted to run away. She was turned away, looking at the hallway

"Hey Artemis," I said. She sighed and turned to me.

"Hey (y/n)."

She looked left and right, then pushed me into my room. She closed the door.

"Uh, Artemis?" I questioned.

She went and sat on my bed, and I sat next to her.

"I want to ask you something about Wally..."

A smile overtook my face. Wally and Artemis were really cute in the young Justice tv series.

"Okay, what is it?"

"Do you think I should... ask him if he likes me?"

Right to the point, this is why Artemis is one of my favorites. I pretended to think about it, but then I jumped up and exclaimed, "Yes, you totally should!"

She seemed a little shocked at my outburst, but smiled and stood up.

"That's good, I was afraid you were going to say something like Wally actually hates me."

"Thank you, (y/n)," she said.

"Anytime!"

We both walked out of the door, and Robin was walking down the hall towards us. When he saw his, his face brightened considerably and he waved.

"Hey (y/n)! Oh, hi Artemis," he said. I chuckled.

"I'll talk to you later." Artemis winked at me and I scoffed. She was always telling me that the boy wonder had feelings for me, but that couldn't be true, because he likes Zatanna.

She walked away, and I turned towards Robin.

"Hey Johnny-boy, how are you?" I smiled at him. He grimaced at the nickname. I used his middle name as a nickname, because it amused me when he would scrunch his face in distaste. I would call him by his first name, but I knew that he was very strict about his name never being said unless he was in civvies. I tried using his last name, but he said that it was even worse.

"I still hate it when you call me that. Anyways, I just have a question for you."

"Shoot."

He looked left and right, then pushed me into my room. I stumbled in, and he shut the door.

Twice in one day, I've been pushed into my room.

"Was that necessary?" I put my hands on my hips. He suddenly got all serious and took a step forward, I stepped back.

"Uh, Rob?"

"I need you to tell me everything you know about Joker."

I was not expecting this. I was expecting him to ask something about his love life or if he was going to save the world one day. Not this.

"I don't think that's really a good idea."

I had learned to keep my mouth shut about things like this. A month or so ago, I was telling the team about everything that would happened during their next mission, and when they came back, Wally was crazy wounded. I didn't want anyone else to get hurt (unless they are supposed to), so I kept my mouth shut. But I still answered their little questions.