Robin I x reader

This is based off of a story I read about Dick Grayson. They were in love and stuff, but then the reader sent Dick's BFF's brothers to jail. So everyone hated her, even though she was just being controlled, and it wasn't her. So then this random superhero offers her a new life in a new dimension where Dick absolutely loves her. Everyone just wanted her gone, even though she did nothing! Gabe is such a bitch, I've hated her from the start. She gets whatever she wants and she's perfect. 😷So reader agrees, and she got to this place and was smooching Dick Grayson. This story just left a bad taste in my mouth.

You do something so horrible, everyone you know hates you and wants you gone (or in Nightwing's case, dead). How will you respond? Will you take the easy route of running away, or even do something  drastic, like commit suicide?  Or will you fight for everyone's trust again, and tell them the truth? Even though you will go so much physical and mental pain? How strong are you?

----------------------

Series of flashbacks

"This is your new teammate, Hysteria," Batman said. I was standing beside him, my hands shaking behind my back. I was nervous. I didn't really like being around other people, so my mentor thought it would be a good idea if I worked with other kids around my age.

"Welcome, I'm Aqualad," one boy said and stepped up to me. He put his hand out, and smiled at me. Our hands shook, and I put my gloved hand behind my back again. I also hated physical contact. I was always so scared I would hurt someone if i touched them.  I was so weak.

--

I glared at my opponent as we circled each other.

"Scared?" He smirked. I said nothing. Showing emotions was a bad thing, especially when it can destroy the minds of everyone around you. Make them go hysterical...

"Go Robin!" Kid Flash yelled from the side. This is when I made my move. Flipping the baton in my hands, I ran towards him, but he dodged and swung behind me. His baton skimmed my back as I turned around.

This was when Zatanna decided to walk in. Robin couldn't see her though, as his back was turned to her.

"Zatanna! What are you doing here?" Kid Flash walked up to her, smiling. Robin turned his head.

"Just visiting my only friends in the world," she said and looked at Robin.

Robin was distracted, by a girl; how funny, so as quietly as ever, I pounced on his back, flipped him over, and held the baton to neck.

"Robin: fail." The computer system said when his face made contact with the ground.

He didn't move, by then suddenly he started laughing. Not a normal laugh, but like he was going crazy. Quickly I got off of him and tried to stay calm. He didn't get up.

"Robin?" Zatanna question. Calming myself, I entered Robin's mind, where everything was red and blurry. I breathed in, and the poison I must have accidentally injected into him, figurative poison, filled into my body. I was kicked out of Robin's mind when he gained his consciousness back. 

"Zatanna," he moaned as he passed out.

--

"I knew this was going to be a bad idea!" My mother screamed. My mentor, Commander Pluto AKA Warren Bojum, was arguing with her about my position on the team. She thought I was going to hurt someone and that I didn't belong on the field. Warren thought this was a great opportunity for me, and that if I didn't practice my powers, I would get dangerous.