Lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon

Cyka blyat never again. Too embarrassing 😳
Rating is changed to mature.

FUCK WHAT AM I DOING BASSY TAKE MY SOUL NOW
--

"Barry, someone could hear us!" I moaned as Barry Allen groped me. He smirked at me, and I blushed.

"Well, let them hear us."

He unbuttoned my shirt and pushed his face in my boobs. My face turned red, and he hummed. A few minutes ago, I wasn't wearing a bra, and he saw my nipples through my shirt, and was immediately aroused. He grabbed me and ran to the kitchen. Then he kissed me and things got heated.

He massaged my boobs with his hands, focusing intently on me. His erection grew, and I felt happy that it was me doing that.

He took off my shirt, then wrapped it around my eyes so I couldn't see.

"What's this?" I questioned.

His hands trailed down my stomach, and he lifted me onto a counter.

"It's hot, isn't it?" He questioned.

He licked my stomach, and his hands undid my belt. He took my belt out and pulled my hands back. Then he tied my hands together behind my back, his mouth brushing against my neck as he did so.

"Really?" I questioned. He shushed me.

He unbuttoned my pants painfully slowly, and his lips kissed my hips. He pulled down my pants, but left my underwear on. He spread my legs, and I leaned back into the wall, sighing as he brushed against my underwear.

He licked up my underwear. The wetness seeped through.

"So wet for me," he moaned. I heard footsteps and knew that someone was coming. I have a great senses, and could tell when someone was coming a mile away. But Barry had me a bit distracted, so I wasn't as adequate as I usually am.

"Barry," I whispered slightly moaning as he pushed against my core.

I listened to the footsteps.

"Hal's comings," I whispered.

"So will you be later on," he said huskily.

Suddenly I was all dressed, and had my vision back. My hands were un cuffed, I guess, and Barry was standing across the kitchen, eating an apple. I smirked when I noticed the huge tent in his pants. Hal would certainly notice that.

Hal was close, but not too close. I smiled innocently at Barry, and began to rub my pussy through my pants. I was still sitting on the counter, so I threw my head aback and rubbed my pussy harshly. Barry was watching me, and this turned me on.

From the way Hall would walk in, he would see Barry first, so I continued to rub myself.

"Hey, Bar, you in here?" Hal called out and walked into the room. He smiled when he noticed Barry.

"Oh, Barry! I was wondering... oh god, you have a little problem there..." Hal became awkward as he noticed Barry's erection. I continued to rub myself, and only stopped when Hal started to turn. He noticed Barry watching me.

"Hey, (y/n)!" He waved at me, but his hand fell to his side as he looked between Barry and me. I was sitting in the counter, flushed red. He turned around to Barry. I arched my back and pushed my breasts against the white Cotten of my shirt, and my nipples poked through.

"What are you guys doing in here?" He questioned wearily.

Barry's breathing grew harsh as he watched me.

"Nothing," he said.

"That's not true," I smirked.

Hal turned back to me, expecting me to be sitting in the counter, but I was walking toward him. He raised an eyebrow. I saddled up to his side and wrapped an arm against his tone waist.

"(Y/n)?" He questioned. His arm slowly slid around my shoulders. I pressed my breasts against his chest. His breathing hitched.

I came to his front, and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pressed myself against him, and kissed his jawbone. I kissed up to his mouth. But didn't kiss him.

I let go, and went back to Barry. I whispered in his ear, "Wanna have a threesome with me?"

His lips smashed against mine. His erection pushed up against my stomach.

I felt hands on my behind, and my pants were undone again. Two hands palmed my ass, and I wiggled a little.

"Oh god, are we actually doing this?" Hal questioned.

I smirked at him.

"Nervous?"

"Psh, no," he said softly. He pulled my pants down and continued to place kisses on my ass. I placed my attention back on Barry, who had taken my shirt off again. He had his cock poking out of his pants, and I gripped it. I bent over, and took him in my mouth. This didn't last long though, because they both brought me up. Barry sat on the counter, his cock standing up.

I pulled down his pants to his ankles. Then Hal helped me onto his cock. He sheathed himself in me, and we both sighed. Hal lifted me up again, and this time, Barry's cock pushed against my asshole.

"No, don't..." I trailed off as wet fingers pushed inside of my asshole. Well, that was a weird feeling. After stretching me out, he slowly pushed inside of my ass. I moaned at the feeling of being full.

Hal brought my attention back to him. He was naked, rubbing his cock against my pussy. He pulled me in for a kiss, and pushed inside of my pussy. If I thought I was full before.

Both men started pushing into me, and I wrapped my arms around Hal, breathing deeply. He kissed my neck. Barry was holding my waist, bouncing me on his cock.

Hal pounded into me, bringing a moan out of me with every move. Bounce, pound, bounce, pound.

The pleasure became almost unbearable. My cheeks were red, my nipped hard, my pussy wet. I was vulnerable to the hardcore pleasure.

They fucked me until they both came.

IMPURE UNCLEAN ASH CLEANSE ME NOW

Forgive me father for I have sinned.

Your favorite author - mey rin